PDA

View Full Version : Refresher COurses

FlyingSpanner
5th Sep 2005, 19:31
For all of you out there if you feel you need a brush up on any subject!

Get in touch with STEVE TINDLE.

He is one of the guys which owned and operated Pilot Ground Training before they unfortunatly went out of buisness due to cash flow problems. (And a crying shame that was too!)

Anyway I had gone to PGT for a refresher when they were still operating and got fab results from their refresher. I was most disappointed when they had gone out of buisness and was wondering about the final subjects I had to go over.

Luckily I had Steve's number and gave him a call, he can arrange for a refresher in any of the ATPL subjects. The instructor will be top notch and know his stuff. On my last outing (final 4) HPL was taught to me by Steve and I am proud to say I managed a 98% for that.

Everything he covered was relavent and I am glad I spent the day with him refreshing that subject. Complicated pictures are easily explained by his methods and a good working knowledge is gained.

I cannot recommend this guy and his collegues enough.

If you are weak on a subject this is the guy to contact, if he cannot directly help you, he knows a man that can!

Contact Steve on

Mob: 0797 426 5330
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your help through the last 9 exams Steve and I can honestly say a high proportion of my 93% average is down to you and your guys.

Thanks again.
Spanner:ok: :ok: