PDA

View Full Version : ATPLs D/L with Cranfield Aviation Training

Somedaymaybe
24th Aug 2005, 17:56
Dear All,

Anyone completed Distance learning with Cranfield Aviation Training?, was informed by a friend and have taken a look at there website wondered if anyone had any comments on the school.

Regards

SDM :ok: :ok:

Mercenary Pilot
25th Aug 2005, 11:30
I did an In-house course there, very good it was too. Having seen the study guides from nearly all the ground schools in the U.K. now, i would say that CATS are probably the best for the majority of subjects. They have a web based training system which I found very helpful and it has probably improved alot since I was there. Stuart Smith (Head of Training) never sleeps and is obsesed with "learning" the subjects rather than just the feedback so stands you in good stead for airline interviews. I heard that Mike Burton is the CGI there now and hes a bit of a legend. My advice would be "give them a call and visit the place".

OpenCirrus619
25th Aug 2005, 12:31
I did CPL distance learning with CATS and can't find any fault with the service I got.

When I was looking around I phoned up the various schools and visited a couple. The reason that I chose CATS was that Stuart was really enthusiastic when I met him - in fact all the staff really give you the feeling that, whatever the subject, its fun.

Give them a call and arrange to pop-in :ok: