PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Questions

RoosterBooster
23rd Aug 2005, 15:44
Hi ya all.

Was just wondering if people have noticed all the feedback questions on sale in Ebay. One in particular WillJam reckons he has compiled the questions from a great deal gathering and research.

Has anyone used them, if so what do you think. Is it better to stick to the Bristol ones.

Cheers guys.

RB

Daft Wader
24th Aug 2005, 07:51
Hello Rooster Booster
Im sure that the "feedback questions" that you have from BGS are fine for the purpose of passing the exams.
I studied at OAT , whilst one of my cohorts was at BGS ,and the feedback from both was excellent.
Just do yourself a favour, dont rely on the feedback for all subjects, some of the more straightfoward ones such as HPL RNAV , OPS ,and LAW it is ok but the rest require a knowledge of the subjects , learn all the practice examples BGS will give you and you should be making the landing strip in all the subjects.
Believe me it is much more relaxing to be confident in the exams than sitting in them wishing you had studied harder !!
approx 9 months of Hard work and you get them out of the way for ever.
good luck with your studies

Daft Wader

"Remember you ain't seen me right "

:ok:

RoosterBooster
1st Sep 2005, 15:13
Come on guys, any more valuable info, hints etc. Thanks all those who have commented thus far

Cheers.

RB