PDA

View Full Version : Aug Results

flaps now
18th Aug 2005, 08:17
has anyone else got their results yet?

727Man
18th Aug 2005, 08:24
The results are out this morning 18th Aug, mine arrived AM!

GE90s
18th Aug 2005, 14:00
Mine didnt arrive by post, so I rang the CAA and got them faxed!!I suggest if yours havent arrived and you want them today give the CAA a call!!!

good luck
GE90s

TolTol
18th Aug 2005, 14:04
Patience is a virtue:p

GE90s
18th Aug 2005, 14:07
TolTol

quite simply f**k off

regards

GE90s

Daft Wader
18th Aug 2005, 14:33
Just got my results from Oxford, after there was some difficulties with the post ( on any other day !! )
Passed my last 4 , couple only just got over the line but hey ,best wishes to all awaiting results

Perf 88
FPL 76
GNV 86
MET 77

Remember you aint seen me right !!

Daft Wader:ok:

TolTol
18th Aug 2005, 19:31
quite simply f**k off

Touchy touchy......whats wrong, results not great? Ah well, maybe you shouldn't be in such a hurry to get them:D

YYZ
18th Aug 2005, 19:43
Maybe his fax machine ran out of paper before the results made it through?;)

GE90s
18th Aug 2005, 21:01
TolTol

correction my results were great!! I made the comment about faxing results to inform other people about getting results on TIME.

I did not make the post, so that people like YOU with nothing else to do all day but make pointless and unwanted comments!!

If you have nothing posive to contribute please keep it to yourself as far as im concerned!

regards
GE90s

TolTol
18th Aug 2005, 22:28
Ah poo woo, man your so sad. I was just making a light hearted joke. Wouldn’t like to spend all day with you in a cockpit. Now enough of this childish tit for tat.

GE90s
19th Aug 2005, 09:47
TolTol

Please go down to Tesco's and buy your self a LIFE!!

You simply keep digging yourself deeper, and proving my point about your immature comments that originated froim a "light hearted joke"

flighttime2.0
19th Aug 2005, 12:14
ge90

Before you start kicking off at me dont cos im not having a go at you I just think you might be a little off the mark there with toltol, I can't see what he said is all that wrong.
From a person who has finished all my training and landed an airline job I can tell you that patience in this game is the key word!! good luck with the rest of the exams if you have not finished them all .... flighttime.

normb
19th Aug 2005, 12:29
Hi Flightime,

How long did it take you to get a job with an airline once you had received your Frozen ATPL.

How did you build your experience, what extra ratings/training did you do?

Any information on your route to the airlines/experiences would be welcome.

Thanks
normb

flighttime2.0
19th Aug 2005, 17:17
normb

Call it lucky I guess but I landed a job 3 weeks after receiving a frozen atpl, only sent a couple of cv's away with 250 hrs logged.

No extra ratings other that the usuall multi&IR. I built my experience the modular route.

My advise to you is be nice to those who can help you along the way, network yourself as much as possible, get to know as many pilots as you can and keep in contact with them at all time, never never be afraid to ask a question even if you think its a silly one, the only silly question is the one not asked.

There are jobs there at the moment for those that put everything into their career and stop at nothing to acheive their dream.

good luck and feel free for any advise, hope I can help. flighttime