PDA

View Full Version : Crew Luggage

betaboy
17th Aug 2005, 16:50
I realize this is a minor issue here but....

Does CX provide crews with overnight (rollaboard-type) bags? If not, what brand do most people use, and where's a good place in HK to buy them?

How about flight cases?

Thanks much!

sinkingship
18th Aug 2005, 09:38
Hi,
CX will not provide you with luggage but will give you an 'opportunity' to but a samsonnite set at reduced cost, its a big and small roller suitcase type a large laptop type bag. I think you can buy seperately. The deal is actually quite good if you need them, cheaper then samsonite shop with crew discount. Only cadets get a flight case from CX.

betaboy
18th Aug 2005, 18:09
Perfect, just the info I needed! Tx.

GlueBall
18th Aug 2005, 21:59
Gee....how satisfyingly admiring such simple things in life can be. I had never imagined how anyone would need guidance in a public forum to dabble in such elementary minutia. :zzz:

DexyDogg
19th Aug 2005, 02:01
Glueball, you have been sniffing too much glue. I found the mini-post informative, while your comments are the snoozer. What pressing global/profound issues do you have to discuss? I am all ears. And, by the way, you don't have to participate if you don't want to....

Thanks betaboy and sinkingship. Even the elementary details are nice to know.:ok:

Beechjet Pilot
3rd Sep 2005, 14:41
I couldn't agree more, the elementary details are nice to know.