PDA

View Full Version : august atpl sittings?

bellyfluffer
16th Aug 2005, 20:24
i know there is a few of us out there waiting for their results so just wondering if anyone has recieved theirs yet or know when they are due?
also, how did people find pof, agk and perf?

3legs
16th Aug 2005, 22:08
No results yet for me....Maybe tomorrow but it will most likely be friday!

There was only 29 questions and I thought it was ok. 5 graph questions if i remember correctly nothing too tricky either...(he says now without the results in hand!!)

Best of luck with your results

3Legs:ok:

Charlie Zulu
17th Aug 2005, 05:57
The results normally arrive on the second friday, so that'll be this friday. However some, if not all schools receive them the day before. This is from what I can gather reading these forums for the past few years.

Haven't done any of the exams you listed, but waiting for results to Instrumentation, General Navigation, Meteorology, VFR Communications and IFR Communications.

bellyfluffer
17th Aug 2005, 13:42
yeah seem to remember it being 29 ques
though must admit i found it a little tricky, graphs were ok though think i may have got one wrong, but i did find some of the other ques 'new' to say the least so fingers crossed, good luck with your results too!! :ok:

BigGrecian
17th Aug 2005, 14:19
3legs have you got your results then? I haven't got mine yet....fingers crossed! Good Luck everyone!

3legs
17th Aug 2005, 16:26
No results for me! Been on edge all week especially when the postwoman comes to the door with A4 envelopes!! Sadly not the envelopes Im looking for....
Being here in the Isle of Man I usually get them a day late but last time I got them the same day as you all over there!

If i get good news then the postie girl in in for a Big snog for giving me good news!!:p

Good luck to you all

3legs :ok:

Hobgoblin
17th Aug 2005, 18:03
On tenterhooks since I wrote as I'm sure I screwed up royally:( .

Still you never know...

Last time I got the results on the Thursday instead of the Friday so I'll be looking tomorrow!

Good luck to all ( hopefully I WON'T be seeing Gatwick for resits! )

Keep an eye on this space as I'm sure everyone will be reporting back!

chipieflyer
17th Aug 2005, 20:04
My last lot arrived on Thusday last time as well so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

727Man
18th Aug 2005, 08:34
Results out today Thurs. 18th Aug!

BigGrecian
18th Aug 2005, 09:13
727 man have you actually got your results then or are you just saying that they're out. Don't bother posting unless you get them. lol.

flaps now
18th Aug 2005, 09:20
got mine this morning 2 out 3

GE90s
18th Aug 2005, 09:21
Anyone got results yet????

LFS
18th Aug 2005, 09:24
got mine this morning, last six all done :D

bellyfluffer
18th Aug 2005, 11:48
glad i started this now
was good to know i wasnt the only one stressing!!!!
well my results came today............
passed all 3 and heres hoping you all do too
have a beer for me!!!!!

Alex Whittingham
18th Aug 2005, 15:25
The schools now have the results for their students - if you haven't got yours yet you should be able to phone in.

Charlie Zulu
18th Aug 2005, 15:51
Met, Gen Nav, Inst, VFR and IFR comms.

Passed all of the five that I took, even obtained 99% in Gen Nav.

Yippee.

Hobgoblin
18th Aug 2005, 18:39
Nailed Mass & Balance!

Everything went better than I expected (big sigh of relief!) and I managed to pass all 5.

Won't tell everyone why I was so worried about Flight Planning:O - here's a hint: I was done in 2 hrs instead of 3 hrs and couldn't wait to get outta there!

Anyway, big thank you to Bristol Ground School - don't think I could have done it without your online database.

Make no mistake it doesn't teach you questions and answers, but rather prepares you for the real thing by giving you very similar problems. Great resource! Thanks to Jason for introducing me to it.

Now just to prepare for the three that I missed in the beginning before I knew about Bristol...

I hope everyone received just as good news as I did.:ok:

geraldn
23rd Aug 2005, 08:38
just thought of sharing my joy in finally receiving my results and can now do what we all initially wanted to do in the first place.......FLY.

congrats to all and good luck to those still on the way
gn

wbryce
23rd Aug 2005, 09:16
now do what we all initially wanted to do in the first place.......FLY.

someone remind me what that is again?? :}