PDA

View Full Version : Aerodynamics and the IR

scubawasp
12th Aug 2005, 11:22
Hi all, I would just like to post a comment that Phil missed out (of a post that took a lot of flak).

I did my IR with Aerodynamics in 17 days. I want to point out for the record that in the UK I teach the IMC, and it was my request to do it in such a short space of time.

I would also like to say, on average a two hour sortie in the morning and one in the evening really too much flying?? Intense yes, but a good 6 hour break inbetween.

Anyway, I would like to thank Phil and Carlos for all they have done for me, cheers guys.

Philip Aerodynamics
13th Aug 2005, 18:48
You´re right about getting some flak!!! I must add that you deserve it I´ve never seen such dedication esp in Summer time on the Costa. Shame you never got your hand in your pocket for that last beer, to busy watching late night T.V!! thanks scubawasp

Aim High
13th Aug 2005, 21:16
fascinating

what was your route?

and who examined you?

scubawasp
14th Aug 2005, 12:08
I would have had my hand in my pocket, although I did not finish until 2330!, I was expecting champagne on landing with you serving it! (only joking).

I departed Malaga, went to Serville and onto Jerez, and the examiner was Casas.

So Phil, when are you coming over???

heathrow hawk
5th Sep 2005, 15:42
Hey Scubawasp I´m starting on the FI instructors course at Aerodynamics in October price was reasonable and I´d like to Instruct both in the U.K and Spain, where do you instruct? I MIGHT spend the money and get the Citation rating with line training. However I cannot "commit" to the airlines yet due to my current employment, I think that FI at the weekends with the possibility of FI in Spain at the end of contracts would work.