PDA

View Full Version : Thesis Survey - Instructor Effectiveness

lil' winglet
5th Aug 2005, 13:08
Hi all.

For my MSc Thesis, I am researching the factors that really help an instructor teach an ab initio student. We all remember good and bad things out instructors did when we were first learning to fly - and it is these examples that I am collecting. To do this, I have created a brief online survey.

The survey is short (space is given for four examples, but you don't need to fill in all the boxes!), completely confidential, and has ethical approval from my University. There is no advertising on the website, as the cost of the research is entirely met by me, and all data is collected purely for the purposes of this research project. There is absolutely no commercial purpose of the survey.

If you would like to help, want further information about the research, or even just send me your opinions on the topic, the instructor effectiveness survey is posted at www.ebbatson.net (follow the link 'to the surveys')

Thank you for your time,

Lil' Winglet.

The African Dude
5th Aug 2005, 20:39
Nathalie,

Why are you only focusing on ab-initio students? Just curious as to the decision-making process.

Cheers
Andy

Whirlygig
6th Aug 2005, 13:17
But we were all ab-initio once!!

Cheers

Whirlygig

The African Dude
8th Aug 2005, 19:50
Sorry, confused ab-initio with integrated. My bad.

*grovel*