PDA

View Full Version : where do you go with 250h?

spaceman1000
31st Jul 2005, 13:29
what do you do after your training?, after you have wrote hundred of CV and noone answer positively.

Do you buy a type rating
type rating plus line training?
do you give up?
Do you file bankroute?

I am just curious, airlines do not seem interested by 250 hours pilot with no cash!

JERMAINE2005
31st Jul 2005, 15:00
looks lyk da trollz bak lol
ur biography sez 2500hTT
r u jus ere 2 waste pplz tym or wot?

The African Dude
31st Jul 2005, 18:16
Got to say that spaceman seems to be calming down slightly of late...

so, purely because I'm bored:
spaceman why don't you target your local regional t/props, or buy a flying intructors rating and start from there?

YYZ
31st Jul 2005, 20:29
spaceman1000, You will be pleased to know that several FIs and owners have mentioned you around my training facility!
I’m sure you can only imagine the praise they gave you...:}

Why don't you commit as much time and effort into getting a job as you do complaining and stop constantly moaning about what the world owes you?

I’m sure you could be a nice guy if you tried, but you really have a knack of rubbing everyone up the wrong way, Imagine if at an interview they said "what pseudonym are you known as on PPRuNe?" (Could happen?) You would be out of the door before "Spacem" was said!

I don't feel the question you have asked is a particularly bad one, but its loaded and ready for you to come back in fighting as usual:suspect:

flighttime2.0
1st Aug 2005, 11:11
Spaceman

On a more positive note for you, do not give up and and make sure to network yourself as much as possible, be nice to people that could help you even if you do really like them and always stay in the big picture.
The last thing you want to get is a reputation of being a moan or anything else for that matter.
I got my first job with a major airline with 242 hours on my log book, so you can too. Flighttime p.s good luck with the hunting

smith
1st Aug 2005, 16:02
Spaceman

You posted recntly that you had decided to buy a type rating. Was this another wind up?

RVR800
4th Aug 2005, 11:29
Spaceman is a great contributor to this forum.

His inconsistencies are legendary

Farrell
4th Aug 2005, 12:21
I would take my 250 hours and bring it to the SNCF so that I could get a job as a pilot on the TGV.

Or as I wouldn't really know my aviation arse from my elbow with 250 hrs, I would probably join the DGAC as I would appear to be in good company. :E