PDA

View Full Version : spring training CPL style.

Bob&Yaw
20th Jul 2005, 15:40
Hi
Can anyone advise from experience on the best schools with the best weather for a JAR CPL course next spring? Buget is not a massive issue, time is as I have to take a work break. I've heard 43 in SA are good & I have done hour building in the states but I am not convinced this is the most reliable option. Ideas on a post card would be much welcomed.

Bob. :confused:

FlyingForFun
20th Jul 2005, 17:38
Hmm, I didn't realise there were any JAR CPL schools in SA? Maybe my info is out of date, it's been a couple of years since I did my CPL.

But I had the same issues as you when I did mine - had a 3-week holiday from work, and neeed to complete the CPL in that time, budget not a major issue but weather was. I went to EFT in Florida - had absolutely no regrets, and they made sure I got the course completed in time. Don't automatically rule out all US schools as "unreliable" - there are some good schools out there and some bad, the same as anywhere else.

FFF
------------

Frank Furillo
21st Jul 2005, 14:57
Could not agree more, I finished at EFT a few months ago. Had no complaints with anything they did.