PDA

View Full Version : Accommodation near CAE Madrid

Boomerang
19th Jul 2005, 12:50
Hello sorry to intrude on the Spanish language forum but I think this is the best place to ask.

Can anybody recommend accommodation close to the CAE simulator centre. I hope to be there early in September. I am not looking for 5 stars, just something clean, comfortable and affordable.

Thanks!

reverseunlocked
21st Jul 2005, 12:02
Hello!

If your going to stay in CAE (Alcala de Henares), there is a very comfortable hotel call NH. I think itīs three star hotel, but itīs really good. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes walking to the CAE centre. There is a Bus if you are more lazy. There is no so much around the hotel, however you have a big commercial centre 5 min long.

I hope this helps a little bit. I live around so if you have any other question, Iīll be here.

Happy flights!

flyingcrazy
1st Aug 2005, 09:14
Hi Boomerang,

There is a good place to stay, it is called "Solficus" in Alcala de Henares. I was there last year. A nice place to stay, lots of bars and restaurants around, banks, supermarket, all within 5-10 mins walking. It takes 10 mins by taxi to reach CAE Training Centre. They do have special rates if you book through CAE. I paid around 35 Euro/day last year (Bfast included). You can check this out: www.solficus.com.
You can contact them by email personally, and they will reply you soon (in English :ok: ).
Hope this helps

cheers
FC