PDA

View Full Version : July ATPL Results?

1800-how'smyflying
18th Jul 2005, 17:47
Anybody know what day we can expect the results this month???

Cheers, 1800.

Turkish777
18th Jul 2005, 20:27
Patience..patience my little pikey....all shall be revealed shortly...

Did you comment on the post about DCA???

Why do the results get published after the closing date for the forth coming month's sittings..one would only think this must be done on purpose, seems a bit childish....maybe some one at the CAA has small man syndrome or failed his 1st Class medical or flight training and has developed into a bitter man making student pilots life as miserable as possible.....maybe his wife ran off with a dwarf..who knows

:confused:

What's a Girdler
18th Jul 2005, 20:45
Should be Friday, I don't have much of my finger nails left!!

I just wish I knew a good hacker!!!

winggeek
19th Jul 2005, 11:27
dear Paully,

i am not sure when the exams results are comin out but good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just taught i would add somethin!!!!!

Andy "already passed all 14" Irwin

G-SP0T
19th Jul 2005, 11:51
I too can no longer cope with running down to meet the postman (woman).

I thought it was ten days after the last - wouldnt tht be today? aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

metar
19th Jul 2005, 13:00
Should be in the letterbox on Friday - good luck all!

TenAndie
19th Jul 2005, 19:40
I have heard that they are going out tomorrow and will be here on Thursday !!

Now im worried !!!

Charlie Zulu
19th Jul 2005, 21:50
Why do we usually have a thread each and every month asking when the exam results are going to be out?

Don't they normally arrive in ones letterbox on the friday two weeks after the exams with the schools receiving their copy either a day before or on the same day?

Well that is what it seems to be every month without fail to me anyway...

10 days after the exams would be 10 working days thus they get posted out on the thursday two weeks after the exams finish... ?

I'll be expecting mine with nervous hands on the 19th August. :D

TenAndie
19th Jul 2005, 22:22
I think its just the fact that people like to share their anticipation with everyone in the same situation as themselves !

G-SP0T
20th Jul 2005, 11:53
i dont think most people would read posts whilst studying as they will have little interest in when OTHER people will get there results.

if you dont want to know what other people are talking about then dont read the treads, simple.

Martin1234
20th Jul 2005, 15:05
It's very important whether or not we will get the results before the weekend. :) I spoke with the licencing department today and was told that they will probably send out the results tomorrow, Thursday.

Kazakhstan
20th Jul 2005, 16:28
Hi,

I finished phase C of my exams and thought that Flight Planning was hard with a few questuions on flight logs difficult to understand, anyone have the same problems.

Also What do you all think of Met.

G-SP0T
22nd Jul 2005, 08:35
there here!!! all passed, av of 92%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:O :O :O :O :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

metar
22nd Jul 2005, 11:44
Not fair... so where the hell are mine! Pesky Scottish postal system. I knew I should have used the owl...

Number Cruncher
22nd Jul 2005, 11:53
Nothing here.

I think the incidents yesterday have caused something of a delay in the postal system.

TenAndie
22nd Jul 2005, 17:38
Got ours at Cabair today.

pass pass pass pass pass :8 :8

1800-how'smyflying
23rd Jul 2005, 18:39
No results for us in DCA Florida yet, how about the guys in Coventry have Atlantic got them? Anybody else out here still waiting?

Turkish777
23rd Jul 2005, 20:58
75% in Met!!! that was close...