PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

Do3r17
15th Jul 2005, 19:06
Hi, my name is Eric. I just have a few questions that I would greatly appreciate if someone took the time to answer.

1. Unfortunately, me and my uncle were suppose to take the ppl together, but he backed out on it. This in turn, left me without even starting the ppl. Now, I'm forced to train in college. My question is on aviation schools in America. I have checked a few out, but none really say how they are. Do you train and do your studies at the same time? Do your studies first, then train, vise versa? Or are they different from all these options?

2. Im arriving into my senior year this coming year. Do high school grades count just as much as college grades? I mean, I'm getting all A's and B's, but I could probably make them all A's if i tried my hardest.

3. This question kinda relates to question one. Now that I'm forced to go to college and train at the sime time, will I complete college first, or my aviation license if I aim for a bachelors degree. I plan on getting my PPL, FAA, CPL, ATPL, that I know of. Im sure there are more license to get to becoming a Commercial Pilot. Anyways, again, thanks for your comments

Do3r17
16th Jul 2005, 18:13
http://www.aviation.uiuc.edu/UnitsPPD/PPcurriculumFM.htm

I found this by mistake, and am glad I did. So if anyone wanted to know the answers to my questions, just check this out. It gives an exaple of the classes you will be taking the first two years.