PDA

View Full Version : whats on here

coley chaos
13th Jul 2005, 13:18
Sat in office in Weymouth next to the beach on a nice hot day with loads of windows and there has been a twin squirrel at high to low altitude hovering about the town for off and on 5 hours now with a guy hanging out the door. Then shiver me timbers a twin otter at 300 ft doing tight circuits of the beach area for the last 3 hours off and on! Otter registered to a Las Vegas firm that carry out survelance and photography ( N512AR ). Its flaps down at 70 knots ish and very low!

I know this area is part of the Olympic sailing in 2012 and will no doubt atract attention but does any one have a foggy about all the activity today?

Regards on this lovely day.

Wycombe
13th Jul 2005, 21:58
Don't know what was going on, but there are a pair of twotters fitting this description operating from a large airfield in the Salisbury area currently.

Jerricho
14th Jul 2005, 02:44
We could tell you.......but we would have to kill you :E

coley chaos
22nd Jul 2005, 11:10
Their back again. Twin Otter doing low circuits again over Weymouth. Circuit pattern seems to be centred over my office!!

Will it make a difference do you think that I went on the Rudloe Manor forum?!!! :confused:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
22nd Jul 2005, 11:13
Coley... yep, 'fraid so. Expect a crop circle in your window box tomorrow and strange blue light coming from a large rectangular box in your sitting room..

RS2
24th Jul 2005, 12:34
Saw a very plain (appeared all white and couldnt see any reg) Twin Otter flying fairly low over Merry Hill Shopping Centre (Brierley Hill West Mids) about 2 weeks ago. It looked like it was heading / letting down for EGBO so rang friends down there to see if it had popped in. It passed overhead but didnt talk to them so were all none the wiser...