PDA

View Full Version : EFT_Ben Aviator

morfa
9th Jul 2005, 02:35
Hi,

Anyone at EFT Fort Pierce Florida at the moment
I friend of mine went there last year for his ppl said they were good-anyone there now can give advice-are they ok?
Thank you
morfa

BigGrecian
9th Jul 2005, 06:54
Suggest you do a search. It'll answer all your questions - however, people I know are happy there.

morfa
9th Jul 2005, 07:39
BG,
Thank you for your reply-

Just wanted to get the current vibe from people who were there before parting with the greenbacks!

Kind regards
morfa

Farrell
16th Jul 2005, 16:15
Personally, I love the place.

Frank Furillo
16th Jul 2005, 16:21
Could not be any happier, did my CPL/ME there and some of my IR. Great Place and very nice people. No complaints at all very professional.
FF

morfa
18th Jul 2005, 07:33
Thank you all for help and advice
morfa

Farrell
18th Jul 2005, 10:35
"however, people I know are happy there"

C'mon 3PO - I'm sure you're happy there too!! :p

ramshorn
18th Jul 2005, 18:00
Hi
Presently at EFT doing CPL and Multi engine rating.Am pleased with them so far.Most instructors here are on the search for that jet or turbine job in Europe but still seem very concientious and dedicated to instruction and safety etc.This is a big up to the owners Ben and Trevor i guess for "hiring the right people" for the job,so my view is good all round.I'll give you all an update on that this week after my skills test!!:ok: :O

Megaton
18th Jul 2005, 21:00
Did my CPL there a couple of years ago and had no complaints other than the accom which was pants. Ac serviceability was a bit marginal with only one complex ac but the instruction was fine.