PDA

View Full Version : VC10 Loadmasters

dionysius
6th Jul 2005, 14:48
A little bird tells me that the powers that be are considering not putting LM's on scheduled trooping flights due to manning levels on 10/101 sqn ???

Any of you overpaid one winged growbags got any thoughts ??

ABIW ???

:rolleyes: ;)

Engineer
6th Jul 2005, 15:01
Looking further ahead with the demise of 10 Sqn will this breed of animal also disappear from the VC10 for good? :confused:

Door Slider
6th Jul 2005, 16:02
If they do disappear from the VC10 we will glady absorb them
onto the undermanned SH fleet, they would have to start working for a living though!! ;)

D-IFF_ident
6th Jul 2005, 17:02
Ha ha ha h ah ah ahahahahahah haha hha ha ha hhhaaa ha ha ahha ha ahah ah ah hahha hha ha aha ahhaha ha ha

Overpaid one winged growbags. Fantastic. Funniest thing I've heard in months. Brilliant, stop it, you're making me cry.

They'll have to start working for a living? Pure genius.

Breed of animal - Wish I'd thought of that.

Knobs

Here's a new word for you - OVERSTRETCH

And here's a concept too - PASSENGER SAFETY

Edited because I couldn't spell right - I was laughing too much.

dionysius
6th Jul 2005, 18:48
Overstretch....... the state of the growbags due to high consumption of crew meals

pax safety....... on civil aircraft, this is down to the cabin staff..to put it bluntly stewards.

LM's days are numbered on the shiny fleet.

:{ :ugh: :ok:

c130jbloke
6th Jul 2005, 19:05
D - IFF

Have just reported your post to a moderator. If you are capable, have a go at trying to work out why.

C130JB

Echo 5
6th Jul 2005, 19:06
" pax safety....... on civil aircraft, this is down to the cabin staff..to put it bluntly stewards "

Right. But on the other hand has any of us been dependant on civvy stewards of either sex getting us out of a sticky situation ? (not in the biblical sense of course ).

Probably not.

However........" They'll have to start working for a living? Pure genius." does have a certain sadistic appeal !!

Engineer
6th Jul 2005, 19:06
When 101 was 101 they were never employed on the fleet.

The safety of the travelling groundcrew was the responsibility of each individual supervised by the GE have things really changed :E

On a tanker surely they is not much loading to do apart from the crew bags :O and a FAP :ugh:

So if it is down to coffee serving a steward with lumps in a grow bag will do :ok:

Juan Tugoh
6th Jul 2005, 19:07
Even civil airliners have a chief cart tart. Why should the VC10 provide a lower level of cabin safety? Or is your jealousy showing?

;)

Engineer
6th Jul 2005, 19:16
Even civil airliners have a chief cart tartYes but that is for a wide bodied aircraft. If you are talking about a dozen people then no requirement

stillin1
6th Jul 2005, 19:52
An inflammitory little start to the thread:yuk:
Is there a point to this?
Or is it a sh#t-chucking exercise merely to satisfy individual positions? :E
Reread: Door Slider, Juan Tugoh = :ok:

D-IFF_ident, Don't drink'n'type, you do yourself no favours:ugh:

Always_broken_in_wilts
6th Jul 2005, 20:14
Dino sore:rolleyes:

"Any of you overpaid one winged growbags got any thoughts ??"

Overpaid......on a measly 47k......I don't think so me old china :ok:

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Wholigan
6th Jul 2005, 20:23
If you can think of any particularly convincing reason why we should keep open yet another thread dedicated to just throwing childish brickbats at a particular branch and wasting bandwidth --- then please feel free to let me know!!! In the meantime, this is closed.

Banter's good, abuse is bad.

Once upon a time the RAF defended itself from all outsiders and refrained from public abuse of others within the world of "light blue", preferring instead to "give the banter" in the bar in private. How times have changed.