PDA

View Full Version : Today's performance exam

Pack2
4th Jul 2005, 16:53
After all what has been said on various forums recently about this exam I have to say that it was much easier than I was prepared for.
I dont think we will see any unfavourable comments from anybody. Well done to the CAA for getting it right. Straight forward questions testing basic principles..Baring silly mistakes no one should have failed....

AlexL
4th Jul 2005, 17:38
I thought it was pretty straightforward - these where the first exams for me today, so I didn't really know what to expect, but it all seemed OK.

wessexairways
5th Jul 2005, 15:56
Pack 2

Interesting comments, and having been among the group that complained in both Feb and April it looks like maybe they are sorting it out.

When I highlighted the problem in April, the main person from the CAA personally phoned me at home and assured they would do their best to get this exam sorted out, and it looks like they are true to their word.

We do all at times mock the services rendered by the big gery building however I know from what my CGI told me after the last CGI's meeting that they are making extra effort to get the delivery of the examinations and performance in particular correct and accurate.

It is pleasing to hear everything went smoothly for you but should there be any defect papers never be afraid to speak out. It saved me and 22 others £55!

Good luck to everyone else chipping away at the foul fourteen this time.

WA