PDA

View Full Version : Navy FATS

Harveyhudson
29th Jun 2005, 11:59
Dear All,

I am aware that these questions get asked time and again, and i have done a search on the website, but i was hoping that i could ask another question or from people like pielander who seems a good chap.

I have my first go at FATS coming up in a couple of months. I am aware of the s/d/t calculations, the remebering of long numbers etc tests that you are put through. However on a more general scale is there any books/cd roms/ anyhting that i can buy to better focus my revision for ALL of the tests. I have heard that you cant revise for some of the tests but surley this cant be true!!

I have the 2004 flight simulator game on my PC...is it worth getting good at this. I am very keen to be a warfare officer and to be pilot/observer/ anything to do with the RN, and i really dont want to mess up on the day.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

nick0021
29th Jun 2005, 14:20
Harvey,

Honestly, if you go and use the search option on this site you will find numerous replies to you exact question. I too have my FAT's fast approaching and have found the search useful. Im not sure you will get any more answers out of the other members, as they feel they are repeating themselves time and time again .

Best of Luck at Cranwell Matey ... Hopefully see you at BRNC in Sep!!

FLY NAVY !!:ok:

Harveyhudson
29th Jun 2005, 14:29
Thanks mate....have done the search with a few variations on the words navy, FATS etc and yeah seems to be a lot of stuff.....was just after specific books or anything

Thanks though, and good luck!

Wannabe Flyboy
29th Jun 2005, 18:00
I took my FATs a couple of weeks ago - passing Observer & ATC with a narrow miss for pilot if anyone's interested.

If you want some more details then just chuck me a PM with any questions you have.