PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Mass & Balance Q's

Martin1234
24th Jun 2005, 01:45
I'm soon off to Glasgow in order to take, among others, the M&B exam. I have some questions though which I would highly appreciate if someone could answer;

a) Are you allowed to use your own copy of the Load & Trim sheet since you aren't allowed to write in the CAP manual used during the test?

b) How close does the Bristol ATPL online database resemble the real exam in M&B, just approximately?

c) Is it likely that you will get a question in the exam involving the right hand side of the Load & Trim sheet? If yes, is it likely that it is covered in the aforementioned database?

d) I'm really bad at remembering formulas. How long time before the exam starts are you allowed to have a look at the notes?

The96er
24th Jun 2005, 02:40
Martin,

A) Your paying 55 pounds for the exam, so write all over the CAP.

B) The questions in the Bristol database are pretty much word for word perfect to the real exam, however, expect anything upto 20% new questions that you have never seen before in all exams.

C) Yes the righthand side of the load and trim sheet is used from time to time, so there are such questions out there, I know of people who have had such questions.

D) As I remember it, there are only a few formula to remember for M+B, and being honest, you should know them by know. Having said that, the last time that you can look at your notes is just before entering the exam room.

Hope this helps, the96er.