PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Training

fly616
20th Jun 2005, 12:43
Hi,

I am looking at commencing ATPL Training.

Has anyone recently finished training?
Which school did you attend?
How did you find it?
Are they helping you find a job?

Did you do modular or integrated courses?
Does the type of course you choose / where you train / using various providers for modular affect your employment prospects?

Anyone got a crystal ball????? :confused:

AIRWAY
20th Jun 2005, 13:38
Yes PPRuNe has a crystal ball system... "Search Function" on top of this page, and you shall be amazed with the readings, and its free of charge :ok: :}

Mark Davies
21st Jun 2005, 01:22
Fly 616 the integrated schools are www.ccat.org.uk www.oxfordaviation.net www.flighttrainingeurope.com and www.waaviationcollege.com.au A full list of all integrated and modular schools can be found at the CAA website http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/SRG_FCL_APPROVEDFTOS.PDF although it is not quite up to date.;)

NACGS
21st Jun 2005, 01:59
Mark, how about a bit of etiquette here... ( ie if you are to post here, help people without trying to get some free advertising...) the person above is asking about experiences of wannabes, not websites of schools or who does training!

As we are training providers this is a forum post we should not be playing a part in.

Chris

sexygirl
21st Jun 2005, 02:56
Then why Chris have you used the name NACGS if you don't like free advertising on this forum?

Pot and very dark kettle...

Alex Whittingham
21st Jun 2005, 09:32
There are two issues. The moderators have asked Flight School employees to identify themselves when they post, that's why Chris uses NACGS, that's why I have a logo next to my name and that's why poor Clowns has to keep saying he works for BCFT. Mark has done this by putting his school's name prominently at the top of the post.

The second issue, which NACGS is complaining about, is gratuitous advertising. Mark's post adds nothing to the debate, its just an excuse to point out that he has a new FTO and by listing it with OAT and Cabair he's trying to imply some equivalence. Some way to go, I think.

[edited to note that someone has taken the company name off each of his posts so the first bit above doesn't make any sense now!]