PDA

View Full Version : With thime the truth always shows. MBDA explores Meteor integration and derivatives

Gegene
18th Jun 2005, 13:45
MBDA explores Meteor integration and derivatives
With test flights of the Meteor beyond-visual-range (BVR) air-to-air missile due to begin later this year, the company is exploring integration of the weapon on ...
15-Jun-2005

Wait and see if some "pro" are as good as they say.

I think not, there is a difference between some people fantasy and reality.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178657

I refer you to this topic, turned into a right mess by the one who keep writing bout what they don't know.

pr00ne
18th Jun 2005, 15:34
Lance Corporal Gegene,

I think the words you were looking for were ' the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter' that MBDA wants to get the Meteor on.

What has this got to do with Typhoon? MBDA merely want to make sure they have the Meteor on the 2600 F-35s, the 638 Typhoons and the couple of hundred Rafales, if you actually get around to ordering them this century.

Toxteth O'Grady
18th Jun 2005, 15:44
With thime the truth always shows

Partially sage words there, fella. Is your real name Rosemary by any chance?

Cue Simon and Garfunkel! ;)

:cool:

TOG

Magoodotcom
18th Jun 2005, 22:43
Maybe he's only parsley right?:rolleyes::hmm:

Ok, I'll get me coat! :ugh:

Jackonicko
18th Jun 2005, 23:58
You make tiresome, silly, infantile and ill founded digs about me again and again.

You accuse me of not knowing what I write about, my little Gallic cauliflower.

I've stated my credentials on the thread to which you link, my dear garlic-perfumed, snail munching pal.

Perhaps you'll now state yours, my dear chum?

I've spoken to senior programme people during the last week, while you clearly rely on secondary sources, and are unduly influenced by propaganda and spin.

As for the substance of this thread, I have no doubt whatever that Meteor will eventually be integrated on any number of platforms. But it won't be on Rafale when Dassault have promised it to Singapore.

The Rocket
19th Jun 2005, 13:55
Gegene,

Please go home, and take your boring prattle about things that nobody but you is really interested in, with you.

You really are a sad, boring little man aren't you.

Turn off the computer, go outside, talk to some real people and develop some social skills.

Gegene
20th Jun 2005, 11:17
2 Jackonicko

No need for a long reply here. You are a con. I explain.

Every professional in the aerospacial world knows a little about aerodynamics, have seen Rafale turning aileron Rolls at max AoAS in every configuration including Max TOW and at 100 Kts.

Tourists like you write for forums and at best some non- biased articles on general issues, but for the real thing, on the subject of Rafale in particular, you have to sign "name withold" "anonymous" etc to expect to be published because the quality of what you can write at best is blatantly mediocre.

Reason, you so obvious abuse the press ethic it's even funny.

In brief you know too little about the subject to write anything remotly close to reality about it. good for the fan club and groupies egos, not too good for your reputation in the long term, does nothing for Eurofighter.

I call this amateurism, some does "les chien ecrase" in France, tabloids in Britain, and this is your speciality in the aerospace field, there are people in the buziness who suposely are professionals and turns up to be what they claim in terms of capabilities and knowledge you're not going to make an impression to the one that matter methink....

Better suited for your fan club but not so impressive as for the pros, results: You probabilly helped Typhoon loosing Singapore.

Can't see what im' about? I won't say more, but the guys i'm working with and I are laughing. Loudly.

So Rafale couldn't supercruise in Singapore? Says who? Singapore MinDef? Questions; have you always been so naive?
Still can't ell the difference between a tourist display and the real thing? Korea, holland and Singapore MinDefs can.

http://img18.echo.cx/img18/275/12f6ht.jpg

So go ahead, call an operational report, cleaned by the minister's sencure as usual "propaganda" and then let the customers say it as it is:

Typhoon's out because Rafale design is far better. Too bad you can't hack it to see it it won't change the facts.

Kepp digging your usual material of choice. lovely job.

PS. Your credential is a little short at least.

C130 Techie
20th Jun 2005, 12:11
Gegene

How about you stick your cr@p French aeroplane and half witted prattle the same place as your EU farm subsidies.

We don't want either!!!!

Gegene
20th Jun 2005, 12:15
I tried the real thing; no reply worth mentioning.

Appart from a tea-saloon like occasional party what else have you guys to offer? Real infos? Reral analysis? Nope.

The clock is ticking for the fakes, they're going to be surprised by effects of their own actions to start with.

So can anyone of you get real and enter a serious and technical debate before i start loosing interest?

Thanks for usual bulls and other abuses.

PPRuNe Pop
20th Jun 2005, 18:32
The original poster has been spoken to his abuse in this thread and in his previous threads - the thread is now closed.