PDA

View Full Version : Samsung D500; Opinions please.............

BRL
10th Jun 2005, 18:25
Thinking of buying one, any got any thoughts, for/against?

ex_matelot
11th Jun 2005, 19:39
Best mobile ive ever had I reckon,small and compact,good call volume and battery life.Able to clearly video certain things I want to look at again and good for gathering 'evidence' of mates canoodling with fuglys!

Make sure you get insurance on it though because if you lose it you can guarantee nobody will hand it back in!

cobol
13th Jun 2005, 21:35
I've got a new D500, new, unused, boxed with factory seal intact and unlocked to all networks. It was supplied by carphone warehouse a couple of weeks ago as an upgrade when swapping networks. Usually phones are locked to networks, this one isn't because orange ran out of supplies and had to have samsung ship direct to carphone warehouse. Or so I was told, but the box has a factory seal on it so who am I to doubt carphone warehouse.

I have no idea what the phone does or what it comes with, but I ran the box through the scanner at work and the security bod says there is a phone, charger and headset in there, plus a book/manual.

I don't want the phone, it's too bulky. I dont want a camera, I don't want to connect to the internet with it or listen to music on it. All I want to do is make phone calls and for that my old Nokia 6100 is just fine.

So I'm off to stick it on e bay. You could make me an offer if your interested before I list it or I will mail you the item number once it's on. I'll happily mail you a picture of the phone, or at least the box displaying the seal if your interested. My e mail is:

[email protected]

BRL
20th Jun 2005, 23:15
Got one, it is the dogs bits really!!!!!! :ok: