PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists

tinpis
24th May 2005, 05:54
PLEASE HELP FIGHT TERRORISM!!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.

So next Sunday at 3:00 PM Eastern time, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Australian women.

Since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment.

The Australian Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.

God bless Australia

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON!

FarQ2
24th May 2005, 06:42
tinpis you must have been "pissed" when you posted as there would be a fair few women I wouldn't want to see clothed or naked walking around the block :} even if I'd already drank the 6 pack.

Then there's a lot I'd like to see naked walking down the street - I'll be there 6 pack and all, next SUN 3:00 pm. :E

captwawa
24th May 2005, 07:43
Sounds like The Caz Crawl except that everybody walks and only the blokes seem to get naked :hmm:

Hopefully the girls get involved with their patriotic duty on the 25th June :ok:

ace4bar's girlfriend
24th May 2005, 08:25
I'm waiting for someone to start regarding the comments about the Koran, alcohol and anti - terrorism as referred to by Mr pissy................:ooh:

Runaway Gun
24th May 2005, 08:54
Yes, there's also a huge assumption that Islamic means Terrorist.

That's as bad as Middle Eastern assuming that White means American.

Woomera
25th May 2005, 03:40
And I think that's right where we'll leave this one.

Click!