PDA

View Full Version : Schapelle Corby and QF50?

Ron & Edna Johns
22nd May 2005, 08:03
Out of interest: various media reports have Corby flying BNE-SYD on QF50 last November 8. To my knowledge, there was no such flight number at all then, let alone between BNE and SYD. Does anyone have accurate info on that?

However, there was, interestingly, a QF52 between BNE-SYD. And more interestingly, that was the second bit of SIN-BNE-SYD.

There has been much talk/speculation of drug running between BNE and SYD. But it appears she was on a international flight between those cities: QF fifty something.

So, is there a further possibility that no one seems to have raised (publicly at least)? That the drugs actually entered Australia from Asia on QF fifty-something, transitted BNE, arrived in SYD now with Corby on-board, and were then for whatever reason hidden in her bags in whilst passing through SYD international? And rather than remaining in SYD, the drugs accidentally ended up leaving Aus again?

Whatever the reasons, if she was on QF fifty-something, the aircraft and bags were international, not domestic, and handled at the international terminal. At the very least it begs some more questions, and I haven't seen any answers.

OR: was she in fact on QF five HUNDRED and something, namely a domestic BNE-SYD?

It just goes to show you cannot trust anything you read in the media...... :rolleyes:

tobzalp
22nd May 2005, 09:03
QF500 is the first cab of the rank SY BN every day. I guess it wasn't that one.

Alien Sex God
22nd May 2005, 10:18
Well all I have to say is she is pretty dumb if she didn't know a packet the size of a pillow was shoved in her bag and the bag weighed somewhat heavier. I see she has a brother in jail and her old man has a drug conviction to.

Transition Layer
22nd May 2005, 11:59
I seem to remember reading that the flight she was on was QF501 (first one of the day from BN-SY), and they then transferred across to the Intl Terminal in Sydney for their Australian Airlines flight to Bali.

I stand to be corrected though.

TL

ratpoison
22nd May 2005, 13:56
Yes yes and I believe there was a chap with the surname of CORBY who was associated with the Kelly gang out of Glenrowan some years ago. We can all see now where it comes from .
Definite family history here I'd say. !!!!!!