View Full Version : New member.

Mike Nissa
20th May 2005, 21:15
Hi there!
I am a new member in this forum.
My name is Mike and live in Belgium.

PPRuNe Pop
20th May 2005, 21:49
Hi Mike, well welcome to PPRuNe. However, you are in the wrong forum and I will put this in our Spotters forum. But.........we do not allow people to promote their own websites and I have had to remove yours.

No matter. Please enjoy your visits to PPRuNe.

PPP

Mike Nissa
20th May 2005, 21:59
Ok.
Thanks a lot Moderator.

Onewordanswer
27th May 2005, 05:17
Hi Mike I am bored sitting at my desk faking work, I really must apologise for not replyiing sooner. I have had a bit of a sore back it's a result of sitting in this stupid chair nevermind today is friday so soon I will be to soaked in alcohol to care. One nice thing is I am paid quite well to sit here surfing the net endlessly so far I have not seen your site but will keep looking I promise.

Oshkosh George
27th May 2005, 19:20
Google throws it up(fourth entry).
And he's on an awful lot of forums! A bit of time on his hands,methinks!

Onewordanswer
28th May 2005, 06:16
Dear George,
I see what you mean!!!! However Mike is shamelessly promoting a company website. But I do note there is a forum that is currently unused, this may be some fun. I also see from the pics the guys working there are also flying desks a lot also.
Perhaps they could benefit from my advice on good techniques for spinal health, what do you think?
Another suggestion Mike would be to do away with those drab blue overcoats they are very "workingman" but something in HOT-PINK or LIME may stimulate the team further.
Is the company publicly listed since some may have a few pennies they would like to invest?
Well it's almost time for my medication.....Toodles:=