PDA

View Full Version : The Caz Crawl

the caz crawl
20th May 2005, 05:39
Hi Everyone. It's on again.

CASUARINA DRIVE BEER LOVERS WALK

(aka the The Caz Crawl)

SATURDAY JUNE THE 25TH 2005

Enjoy the sunset at the Nightcliff jetty from 6 pm. Beers from around the world on location throughout the night while you follow the Keg beer.

STILL ONLY $ 30

Open to everyone who loves to walk, drink beer and talk crap all night. Further details will be posted here soon.

tinpis
20th May 2005, 05:53
Hmmmm...election time......getting tough on drunken itinerants?..... upholding the 2 kilometre law?......:rolleyes:

Well it may be the last time anyone will ever hear of Clare or Dennis baby.:}

CoodaShooda
20th May 2005, 06:57
Well it may be the last time anyone will ever hear of Clare or Dennis baby

We can only hope :ugh: :uhoh: :rolleyes:

tinpis
20th May 2005, 07:14
"Look I said I'm sorry...lets move on shall we?"

:zzz:

CM bumper sticker.

Pinky the pilot
20th May 2005, 10:41
Why was'nt anything like this held when I lived in Darwin way back then???? (May 79-Dec 81):{ :{ :{ :{

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.

Nadzab
21st May 2005, 21:04
Is Claire Martin related to Helen Clark? Sisters?, Cousins?
Just an observation.

captwawa
23rd May 2005, 00:55
Well if they were then Helen would have to be the ugly sister. Having said that they would probably both pick up if they rocked up at the end of the Caz Crawl. If that's the case then Claire is mine and one of you guys can take one for the team with Helen. :E

tinpis
23rd May 2005, 01:05
Whos gunna have Dennis if he turns up?
:ooh:

Why was\'nt anything like this held when I lived in Darwin way back then???? (May 79-Dec 81)

Pinky you musta been too busy getting born or staring death in the face mate there was some SERIOUS fun bein had in Darwhine then.:}

Pinky the pilot
23rd May 2005, 07:42
Tinpis; Alas, but I was not in the aviating game back then. I was working for a large Auto parts company at the time.:yuk: Hated the job too!

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.

CoodaShooda
23rd May 2005, 23:42
Pinky
I'm with Tinny on this.
You didn't need to be in aviation to be having a rollicking good time in D'a'arn in the late 70's early 80's.
Where were you son? :E

Tinny
Dean Jaensch got it right last week when he said the election will go to the party the voters hate the least.
The joys of having a one term government with a two term opposition :mad: :yuk:

tinpis
24th May 2005, 21:53
Cooda ,with the growth industry in lawyers in this town in the last four years their vote alone would be enough for CM to get another guernsey :{ :{

CoodaShooda
25th May 2005, 00:29
tinny
You forgot to add the blow in journalists and Labor apparatchicks all vying for a future snout in the Parliamentary trough :mad: :yuk: