PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyable flight -QF

balus
15th May 2005, 09:09
Completed QF128 (VHHH-YSSY) and 934 (YSSY-YBTL) on 13/5 and 14/5 - both were good flights, from a customer perspective. Well done to the crews on both flights.

thanks

Fifthleg
20th May 2005, 08:29
I'd like to quote Basil Fawlty on this one:

"A happy customer-we should have him stuffed!"

tinpis
21st May 2005, 00:56
Missus tin recently left the Darwhine town camp and flew QF to her tribal lands of Tasmaniac.
She had a very enjoyable trip thank you.
She especially enjoyed the Dash trip across the Bass sacred waterway a nice hour long ride with a couple of glasses of whine and a cheese.
Minimum fuss boarding at either end.

Thank you QF.

TopperHarley
22nd May 2005, 16:40
Hey tin, dont confuse Qantas with Eastern - they'd hate to be tarnished with the same brush !.

tinpis
23rd May 2005, 05:58
Eastern..oh...they got nice girlies? ..Missus tin said the Dash girlies were very nice and the QF ones...um..mature :hmm:

ZK-NSJ
23rd May 2005, 06:58
so you remembered to buy the return ticket tin?

Lasiorhinus
6th Jun 2005, 07:10
Not to take anything away from the lovely girls on Eastern, Id still rather fly AirNZ any day, for the scenery...

Mr.Buzzy
6th Jun 2005, 08:49
It was that enjoyable that I just had to go visit the warrenroom.

bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wings Of Fury
6th Jun 2005, 13:47
What an incredibly boring thread!
:zzz:
Fifthleg, great call! :D

Crogs
7th Jun 2005, 00:47
A guy, sitting in Danny's Bar at Singapore's Changi Airport, noticed a very beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself, "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant. But which airline does she work for?"

Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta slogan: "Love to fly and it shows?"

She gave him a blank, confused stare and he immediately thought to himself, "Damn, she doesn't work for Delta".

A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. He leaned towards her again, "Something special in the air?"

She gave him the same confused look. He mentally kicked himself, and scratched Singapore Airlines off the list.

Next he tried the Thai Airways slogan: "Smooth as silk."

This time the woman turned on him "What the f..... do you want?"

The man smiled, then slumped back in his chair, and said, "Ahhhhh.......Qantas!"

RYAN TCAD
17th Jun 2005, 18:37
What? - Is this some sort of joke? QF and good service can't possibly go hand in hand! - NEVER!!! They just DON'T! - TRUST ME!!!!

Bo!

7gcbc
21st Jun 2005, 14:02
crogs ...............................:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

brilliant!

takeonme
24th Jun 2005, 05:17
So what Balus, its their job to provide an enjoyable flight.

Or is it such a rarity these days that it makes headlines when it happens.

Paint The Sky Pink!
30th Jun 2005, 01:12
I just flew QF 11 SYD - LAX and back. I had the same hostie in my seating area (way down the back of cattle class) for both trips. Now she was a very cranky lady, I must say! She barked "TRAYS" at us when she was ready to serve meals. We did not see her smile once on either of the trips. However, while we were in our line up at Duty Free (SYD) my husband and I happened to spy our very unfriendly hostie giggling away, but when we saw who she was flirting with it all made sense, it was the Cpt. & FO of our flight!

Thank god we finally saw her smile, we were truly worried about her! (Poor Cpt & FO!):uhoh:

On our recent trip the only airline where the staff were not friendly was Qantas. We flew domestically with Continental, America West & America Airlines. They were all fantastic!:ok:

Cheers,

Paint The Sky Pink!