PDA

View Full Version : This is more like it.......

StopStart
8th May 2005, 23:18
Brilliant news! There was me thinking of a plumbing course for my resettlement...........this changes everything :D

Pole dancing resettlement (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4526607.stm)

Neeps
9th May 2005, 00:33
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173928

;)

I guess I know what I'll be doing after serving :E

Centre_Expand
9th May 2005, 01:31
I wonder if the price of the course included having her legs put back on the right way up.

;) :confused:

Edit: I've just noticed this comment has already been made - apologies to 'The Rocket' !!

HOODED
9th May 2005, 05:46
Hang on after 5 years service she got £2000 resettlement! Where did I go wrong I get just over £500 after 27 years for my resettlement, oh well!

Maple 01
9th May 2005, 05:59
Probably fiddled the same way all our resettlement is - course £540, B&B £600 or so course fees etc – sum not unadjacent to £2000 possible

Usual 'it's an outrage' comments on the radio this morning - especially when the MoD is short of money - like they give a toss

Good luck to the girl I say, she’s entitled to spend her resettlement how she wishes, at least she’s not planning a career as a doley

ORAC
9th May 2005, 06:40
The Times:

..............Born at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus, Ms Hulme grew up in a Norfolk village with her father, who retrained as a policeman when he left the RAF. At 17, she dropped out of sixth-form college where she was studying four A levels.

Her father was pleased when she joined the RAF. She admitted that she had not yet told him about her new job. “He knew I did the course but I’ve just been telling him I work in a bar, which is true up to a point.”

Ms Hulme still mixes with members of the Forces. “There are plenty of servicemen in the club. In the past two months I’ve done dances for a former Sea Lord of the Admiralty, an ex-group captain and a station commander. They pay much better.” :E

EESDL
9th May 2005, 07:15
SS
Unless they make titanium 'poles' best you stick to flying the A380:-)