PDA

View Full Version : FTO's en Espana, Formacion de piloto

drpepventura
1st May 2005, 10:23
Wenas amigos aviadores,

soy un chico aleman/espanol, he nacido en berlin y he vivido todo mi vida en Berlin.
Suspendi el ultimo examen de Lufthansa y ahora quiero hacer el ATPL/PTLA por mi cuenta.
Estuve estos dias en Barcelona, por casualidad he pasado por Sabadell (TopFly). Tengo un buena imagen de esta escuela, muy amable todo y todos, ambiente de pilotos, un precio, comparado con Alemanya, parecido.
Ahora me gustaria ampliyar mis informaciones y saber de vosotros las escuelas que se pueden recomendar.
TopFly, AeroLink, Airmed, Adventia, Airman, Aerotec, Grupo Aero Madrid, American Flyers CESDA....

Me podeis ayudar, habeis hecho experiencias, teneis informaciones de amigos o pilotos?!?

Ya ahora gracias por todo tipo de respuestas

alekos
9th May 2005, 23:36
Hi,

I had the same questions one year ago. I visited some schools in Madrid but decided finally to build up hours in the US and complete the training (modular) in Germany. The good thing in Germany is that if you don't pass all ATPL exams with the first time, you don't have to wait very long for the new examination date (max 3-4 weeks). Another reason are the living costs that you have to consider. If you are living in Berlin you don't have to spent your money for accommodation, there are 4 FTOs near Berlin. If you decide to do a modular fATPL you can still go to Spain and add on the IR or ME, but do your MCC in Germany (2000 EUR).

I hope I could answer some of your questions,
if you need further advice feel free to PM me (in german if you like).

Gruesse,
Alex

pablo
10th May 2005, 20:38
Hola,

yo no te recomendaría que hicieses tu formación aquí en España.

La autoridad (DGAC) es un nido de ratas corruptas, las escuelas (las que yo conozco) son auténticas chatarrerías: aviones viejísimos, los instructores en su mayoría están muy quemados y pasan de todo y vas a tardar casi un año más en acabar de lo que prometen.

A la hora de trabajar, España sin tener enchufe está muy muy muy difícil, y hay rumores de que en el resto de Europa valoran bastante mal las licencias españolas (pero esto último sinceramente no sé si es cierto, lo mismo estoy equivocado).

Además últimamente España ya no es tan barata, los precios de aquí han subido mucho (me refiero a comida, pisos y demás).

No sé cómo está la aviación alemana, pero supongo que habrá un poco más de seriedad y las cosas no serán como aquí. Enteráte un poco más y hazlo donde creas que puede salirte mejor.

Si necesitas más información no dudes en mandarme un e-mail, te responderé encantado. Siento ser tan negativo pero es la dura realidad.

Saludos y suerte!

LEVC
11th May 2005, 06:32
Do your hour building in the US but the modular you can do it at unbeatable prices in some of the schools in LECU ,Madrid.

I used "Aerofan" for my FIC and it was good, they have now some english instructors too, they are very good , no unnecessary waiting to fly and they do not ask you to pay up front.
Check the prices on their web, www.aerofanfto.es (or something like this), the web is done in both laguages,spanish and english.

Some english guys had used them already and are quite happy, do a search in pprune about them.

I have Spanish JAR Licence and i had no problem in finding job's in UK and France, and still didn't kill mysef or my students

it is true that the Spanish CAA is not as quick as the english one doing things , but compared to the French one still is much better.

Good luck

LEVC

:ok:

FougaMagister
19th May 2005, 08:47
Anything is better than the French CAA :mad:

silvair
1st Jun 2005, 13:27
I assume you have not met the Portuguese CCA...