I am trying to find the airfield layout charts for the following airfields;

West Malling (EGKM?)
RAF Wyton (EGUY)
Lydd (EGMD)
Ringmer, Sussex, UK (Gliding field)
Headcorn / Lashenden (EGKH)
Rochester (EGTO)
Clearwater Airpark, Florida (CLW/KCLW)
Hidden Lake, Florida (FA40 formerly X28)
Cedar Key, Florida (KCDK)

I have found most of the ones that I was looking for on Jeppview but I cannot find these. I know West Malling is now a housing estate but if anyone knows of a chart from the early 1990's it would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

-IBLB-
26th Apr 2005, 21:47
for the US airports, try NACO at:
http://www.naco.faa.gov/ap_diagrams.asp

if there is no diagram on there, you will need to resort to non-government issued diagrams.
If you can't find the US ones, leave me a message, and i will see if i have them, and i will scan them.

On the Hidden Lake airport in FL, i am pretty sure it is private.

-IBLB-

VP8
27th Apr 2005, 14:50
Try Hidden Lake here, listed as private

http://www.airnav.com/airport/FA40

Veeps:ok:

cumulus
27th Apr 2005, 19:42
The UK AIP is available here;

www.ais.org.uk

You will need to register to use it.
On the home page click on "Publications" and then "UK-AIP" and then follow links to "Aerodromes-specific", and you will get an index of all licensed UK aerodromes. If you click on an entry, you will get all the data on that AD in PDF format, icluding plan and approach charts.
There is also a VFR flight giude on there.

Flyer 719
29th Apr 2005, 15:37
Thanks for the links and help guys, I have found most of what I am looking for, still trying to find;

West Malling (WEM/EGKM) allthough it is now a housing estate but if anyone has an old airfield chart/diagram form jeppesen/pooly's/AFE or other such publication that could be scanned and emailed to me it would be appreciated.
RAF Wyton (QUY/EGUY) once again, I have found loads of info on the web regarding Wyton but no airfield chart.
Ringmer Allthough it is a gliding field in sussex there must be a chart somewhere of this airfield.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

paddyboy
30th Apr 2005, 20:05
Ringmer Allthough it is a gliding field in sussex there must be a chart somewhere of this airfield.

Very unlikely...:ok:

Dnomyar19
5th May 2005, 11:35
I live on the housing development that was West Malling airfield. Many years ago when in the Air Training Corps I had my first flight in a glider from there.

The control tower remains, and is a listed building. It is in a state of neglect, but I believe there are plans to restore it. There are a few delapidated RAF buildings around the perimeter of the development.

I would like to see charts for WEM as well, if only to locate where the runway was in relation to my home.

Flyer 719
16th Jun 2005, 12:45
Dnomyar19

Check your PM's

CFW's
18th Jun 2005, 16:36
Flyer 719

Think you may be very hard pushed to find a chart for Ringmer.....It is literally just a large field with a "hangar" at one side! However, try their website and you may get lucky.

www.sussexgliding.co.uk

Cheers,CFW's:ok: