PDA

View Full Version : Wot's up with the clock?

Irish Steve
26th Apr 2005, 15:29
There was a sticky for a while about the system clock. It's changed, I put a change of pattern into my profile to get back in sync with the time here in Ireland, and now, a few days later, I'm posting an hour ahead of myself.

Now, if I could find a way to use the hour difference to sort out the winning lottery numbers..........................:D :D

[later edit] This was posted at (according to the system, GMT +1, and it tells me that's 17:25, only snag, GMT at the time I posted this was 15:25, BST was 16:25.

Confused? You bet

Globaliser
26th Apr 2005, 15:55
Time for me to move back to the UK, then ... :D

Irish Steve
28th Apr 2005, 15:09
Any mods got an answer on this one?

Thanks

Steve

BOAC
28th Apr 2005, 20:36
It is being discussed at the moment (that is 'moment' GMT+1) - give us time......:D

Avtrician
29th Apr 2005, 11:23
Looks like someone refixed the fix of a little while ago???? no doubt it will get refixed soon

BOAC
2nd May 2005, 14:35
There you go, folks, much huffing and puffing and finally the chimney smoked white and................................

PS. Please jog our memories if it is wrong at next clock change. I am led to believe that it should stay on UTC, but just in case..........................:D

Irish Steve
2nd May 2005, 21:10
finally the chimney smoked white and................................

It's gone so smoky in here I can't find the button to go to my profile and change it back again:D :D

Thanks, and if someone forgets in October, you can be sure we'll let them know about it;) :ok:

Avtrician
3rd May 2005, 02:36
Looks like the Time lords have beamed down and fixed the clock again:E