PDA

View Full Version : Tipsy is going on holidays

tipsy
24th Apr 2005, 21:20
I am being stuck in a pet motel for a couple of weeks whilst Disco Stu & GoGirl nick over to Fiji for a holiday. There is NO COMPUTER access in this so called "motel" so I will be off the air for a short time.:{ :{ :{

Everybody, please be nice to each other and don't give the Woomeri too much grief whilst I'm incommunicardo.:O :O

tipsy
:yuk: :yuk: furball:yuk: :yuk:

gaunty
25th Apr 2005, 00:42
tipsy

I hear tell on the barkaphone that your mum and dad are going to Fiji to make an honest dog of you so to speak??

Congratulations to them both, I hope they have lots of fun and I'm sure they will miss you heaps.:ok:

I've got a spare personal number plate you can give your mum as a wedding present:E

Torres
25th Apr 2005, 00:52
Ah, Gaunty, in Tipsy's case I think he needs a Pussyphone - not a barkaphone! :}

Rather a radical step Disco and GG??????

OzExpat
25th Apr 2005, 05:05
Congratulations to the persona formerly known as DS and the ever-charming, always delicious GG! This event has been in the making for a long time. You deserve this time to yourselves... just a shame that there'll be so many others to share it with you! :D

Don't even try to think about tipsy while you're away! ;)

criticalmass
25th Apr 2005, 06:17
Best wishes and hope it all goes well folks. We'll be thinking of you and if we get the chance, we'll raise a glass (or two) to your good health.

(Rubs Tipsy around ears...waits for loud purring sound).

The Voice
25th Apr 2005, 06:48
This event has been in the making for a long time holy moley .. I'll say! :)

You deserve this time to yourselves not ruddy likely Oze .. not ruddy likely .. some of us actually wanna make sure it happens!! :\

just a shame that there'll be so many others to share it with you since when has there been a party with just two????? :E

Tipsy now be a good puss, and just think of the fun you can have while the meeces are away :}

tipsy
9th May 2005, 12:03
Wahoooo, I was let out of that technological void (pet motel) yesterday and have finally managed to get Disco Stu off my (well his actually) computer.

Apart from both of them sporting very becoming golden suntans I also notice Go Girl is wearing extra gold on the 3rd finger left hand.

I guess this means I am no longer a B*****d of a cat anymore.:E

How many more times do I have to sit through the holiday video and the happy snaps. :ugh::{

Damn I just remembered, The Voice is coming to stay for a few days from tomorrow. I'm going to hide somwhere:ok:

But first I'm going PPRuNing

tipsy:yuk: :yuk: furball:yuk:

GoGirl
9th May 2005, 20:36
Yes, we are back from Fiji where Disco Stu has made me an honest woman ;)

Here's the link to the pictures....enjoy!

http://www.fototime.com/inv/CD054F986020F13

GG

An honest woman.......... Geezus, even a Judge and Jury wouldn't be able to achieve that!

Woomera

Blue Sky Baron
10th May 2005, 04:57
Well done to you both.

Sorry I didn't make it, I guess the invitation got lost in the post!!! :ugh:

Tipsy, send me an email with all the behind the scenes gossip.

BSB

OzExpat
10th May 2005, 08:10
An honest woman huh? :} Welcome back Mr and Mrs F. (for "formerly") Disco Stu! :D :ok: I don't have any time to check out the piccies yet hon but promise to do so real soon. :ok:

apache
10th May 2005, 23:08
Congratulations GG and DS.

Your "DAD" looks very fetching in that blue dress!

Hope you enjoyed my homeland, and that my people were friendly.

BULA.

GoGirl
11th May 2005, 21:12
BsB you'd not be the only one honey!
We actually didn't 'invite' anyone, we just sent out the message and it spread.
THe big fella did try to contact you a while back, but I don't know what happened :bored:
Dussin madda - you were definately in our thoughts. BTW, when are you planning a holiday to our shores?

OzE you were sorely missed, but I did drink many G&T's in your honour :E And do you think we could find a Jap Resty anywhere :uhoh:

You'll be pleased to hear that Stu performed a 'runway inspection' on the strip at Plantation Island Resort - ok, so we went a little off-road in the golf buggy :=

Bula Apache!
We've decided that the Fijian people are possibly the friendliest on the planet :ok:
Thanks for your kind wishes mate!
Vinaka Vaka levu!

Cheers
GG

The Voice
11th May 2005, 23:32
Don't know about you GG but if I had a $ for every Bula!! I received over there, I could keep my two and your 1 in tucker for a life time!

OzExpat
12th May 2005, 08:12
Yes GG, I had a feeling that there were no Jap resties there when, having gone thru all your pics, there were none of the group drinking saki. I'm very happy that you two have finally "done the deed" and that all your complex arrangements worked out so well.

Must've been a bit of a shock to return to a much cooler (brrrrr) climate at Chez DSGG... :ooh:

Better tell Stu that the safest places to conduct a "runway inspection" are those that don't need an inspection! :}

Kaptin M
13th May 2005, 04:55
Ahhhhhh, the lovebirds return to their nest, after a filthy fortnight in Fiji of frollicking, frisking, and..............SHOPPING.
BULA!

What'd they bring you back, tipsy? A couple of kava hangovers?
Anyway, regardless, you can now sleep in peace at nights, knowing that (at long last) they are doing IT, LEGALLY.

Congrats you two.

(Are Fijian marriages recognised in Oz?)

GoGirl
13th May 2005, 06:39
Oh, ho-ho-ho! Now the bottom-dwellers start to come forth :p

KM & Family thanks so much for your beautiful cards you sent prior to our departing for Fiji. So very sweet of you all!

To answer your question KaptinM, yes, the marriage is recognised here in Oz, so this means that, yes, Stu is stuck with me for the long run :E :E

Woomera dear woomera..... :{

What gives you such an opinion of me :sad:

:E

just you bloody wait 'till the next Bash!

Voice! I hear you! Hahahaha!
It was so lovely of you to paint my toenails just prior to the nuptials :bored: :yuk:

OzE the sun just came out for 15 minutes here....I don't know what you're on about :uhoh:

GG

ps, the pictures will be updated over the coming days & weeks.

Kaptin M
13th May 2005, 08:00
Great photos - shame about the subjects!! :eek:
Only joking.

Just love the caption of photo # 69 - "Enjoying nibbles".
Very Freudian. ;)