PDA

View Full Version : pearl recruitment

aerocom
24th Apr 2005, 09:52
Can any one tell me about where new pilots get based and also what type of questions they ask at an interview, and have they employing much lately. Thanks.

captwawa
25th Apr 2005, 00:26
prob Gove, Katherine, Port Headland, darwin - Airrescue. i hear they have lost a few pilots. not too sure about interview process.

Poita
25th Apr 2005, 01:28
Interviews next Tue and Wed taking place. Looking to fill spots in Aerorescue in Darwin on Kingair and then Dornier, mining contract work out of Port Headland (2 crew Kingair) and aero-med out of Katherine in the Kingair.

Interview is panel style with 3-4 personel. One inderpendant aviation consultant, HR person and OPS.

jarjar
25th Apr 2005, 02:19
Aerocom,
Find out what you can about Pearl, see www.pearlav.com.au . KL is a great bloke and generally easy going, get a handle on some general info about kingair and aeromed ops, your most likely posting will be katherine unless you are being recruited for aerorescue. Things to take into account: Aerorescue, you will fly about 5 hours a month if your lucky, most of it is currency training. With aeromed you will be bonded for 2 years at the completion of your training and CTL.
My advice, if you get the option, take aeromed especially if its your first turbine, get the experience then consider moving up(some of the aerorescue guys I would think are getting kinda bored).
Hope ive helped a little, good luck:)