PDA

View Full Version : Transmile

Raumpatrouille Orion
21st Apr 2005, 12:58
Gents,

one question, have heard something about an airline Transmile in the Far East and that they want to start up with 4 MD11F.
Anybody any ideas, if thatīs true.... and if so any contacts avail...

thanks for you help

ALLDAYDELI
22nd Apr 2005, 08:41
Transmile are not a new operator, already operating with B727s. I heard a rumour they were looking at DC10s.

kwaiyai
22nd Apr 2005, 10:12
Actually operating C208,737,727 and 4 MD 11,s shortly,
Regards.

Patman
3rd May 2005, 05:01
I am currently in LBC at the Alteon training center doing my MD-11F course. The Transmile boys were here 3 weeks ago finishing up training on some F/O's. I also talked to an Aussie MD-11 CA who was doing his Capt PC for Transmile. They have 2 GE MD-11F's and 2 Pratt birds. I am not too sure if they have all 4 birds yet, but one of our retired pilots was supposed to ferry one over to Malasia last week.

The bad news is here is they may be in financial trouble and may have to get rid of some or all of the MD-11's.

Patman

kwaiyai
15th May 2005, 12:01
There's 2 at Subang Airport now, 1 allready painted up no2 about to go in. I heard a rumour no3 and poss 4 in SIN.
Regards,

leftfrontside
17th May 2005, 23:12
Transmile currently operate or control (some dry leasing - outsourcing) 4 X B737-200, 10 X B727-200 (another 2 being added to the fleet by Dec 05) and 4 X MD11 to be in service over the coming months.

Patman don't know what bar you've been in but your financial trouble news is utter BOLLOCKS !.

Transmile is owned by Malaysian Post 50% and a majority interest by a Chinese business man who happens to be one of the richests Chinese businessmen around - he is bank rolling the MD's as he has all the freight organised already. The MD's are being based in Kuala Lumper and Hongkong with in the case of the HKG Base B727 feeders from mainland China, my info is a B727 Shanghai base is to be set up down the track.

Another little bit of info TH Own all their a/c no leasing with this mob. :ok:

Wapo
23rd May 2005, 15:50
What are the working conditions and pay like at transmile. Also are there many expats working there ie: Canadians. Where do they do the 727 sim training. Is it all night freight. Is it a nice place to live etc..... .I am considering taking a job wih them and would like some insight. Any info would be gretly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mr. Green
27th May 2005, 16:32
Patman,

Please by all means, get your facts sraight mate before posting and pretending to know it all!!!

Transmile has all 4 MD-11s with PW engines....all ex-Swissair. Go to airliners.net and you will find them bro.

And I agree with LFS 1000%...financial trouble?? Again, please check your facts straight.

Besides owning all of the birds, Transmile shares are publicly traded in the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange and doing very well.

kwaiyai
30th May 2005, 03:01
Yep but the rostering need improvement in my opinion.:)

leftfrontside
2nd Jun 2005, 00:14
kwaiyai if you were nicer to Mr K maybe your roster would be better :}

coef.of.Lift
3rd Jun 2005, 12:28
Hmmmmmm Roster does sux quite a fair bit .........

just wished that we Flew abit more....

:{ :{ :{

I dream for 100 hours a month..hahahahhahahha

kwaiyai
6th Jun 2005, 04:25
LFS didnt realise I was been rude, :p