PDA

View Full Version : April ATPL's

highflyer27
21st Apr 2005, 07:20
Yes I know these threads appear monthly, but I thought it might help if I shared my nervous torture with other people in the same position.

So good luck with the April results - are they out on Friday?

Im so nervous - after all the study, followed by all the nerves of the exams, coupled with the fact I think Ive messed a few up Im killing myself.

This job better be worth it!!

PilotOnline
21st Apr 2005, 08:27
I'm waiting on my last lot of exam results, and I'm pretty sure I've messed up on two of them, just adds to the excitiment/nausea!

I think given the fun and games surrounding the Performance Exam the CAA have said they need the full 10 days to issue results so maybe tomorrow or Saturday.

Good luck to anyone who sat them in April.

Keith.Williams.
21st Apr 2005, 09:01
The results are out. Ours arrived today.

727Man
21st Apr 2005, 09:22
Must be the post! still waiting for my results,must be Friday then, for the rest of us! we wait nervously for Fridays post!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

escobar
21st Apr 2005, 11:16
Oh christ the results are out, even though I have already asked this question with no response can anybody please tell me if any questions in the instruments, ops or hpl papers were successfully appealed as i'm borderline for all three exams and i don't think i can wait another 3 or 4 days, my postie is totally s@?t!!!

Hobgoblin
21st Apr 2005, 17:09
Can't wait to get home and check what the postman left...

chewy974
21st Apr 2005, 18:20
My postman is totally c**p. Looks like i shall have to wait until tomorrow!!

highflyer27
21st Apr 2005, 20:59
Phew,

Got results and passed them all! Thank god, I feel so much better.

I thought Id done crap......dunno how BGS do it, but thanks to them

FlyingSpanner
21st Apr 2005, 21:27
Bottle now officially crashing! Im in Dubai and have to wait for parents to tell me the results. Hopefully on the morrow. At least its first thing for you guys in the UK, its afternoon when you have been awake for hours till I get to hear what happened.

:uhoh:

Spanner

Hobgoblin
22nd Apr 2005, 07:10
B*gger.

Nothing last night when I got home so another nervous day at the office before I get to see if there's anything in the mail.

I suppose that's all supposed to be part of the fun?

If you got yours report in on how you did if you don't mind
(provides a boost for the rest of us who are sh*tting ourselves 'cause then we feel we might also have done well!)

Good luck to the guys who are still waiting.

Saffer
22nd Apr 2005, 08:41
As a result of just reading this post, I ran down to the front door only to discover my results had been lying there for the past two hours.....totally unexpected!!!

For those of you who are stressing about performance, you may well be pleasantly suprised....as I was. Thought I had absolutely zero chance of getting through that paper, however I was wrong - completely wrong...achieved 85%!!! So there is hope at the end of this long dark and damp tunnel...

Passed the rest, so good luck to all of you and many thanks to BGS...

jaspero
22nd Apr 2005, 08:45
Got mine this morning. All passed, even performance. just goes to show guessing does work!

Hope you're all celebrating tonight.

:D

ramshorn
22nd Apr 2005, 11:53
Hi
Just got my results.
Looks like my pencil wasn't performing on the day.
Passed them all except performance with a measily 59%!
Would be useful to know wether i dropped all my marks on the graphs or elsewhere to give me an idea of where i need to do the extra work.
Most gutting thing is that i was about to start IR training in a couple of weeks.Now i'll have to wait til end of june as i'm too late for may retake.I might have to go and cry now!!
Good luck everybody.

FlyingSpanner
23rd Apr 2005, 00:07
Ahhhhhhhhh!

Suspense is killing me. Stayed up after a 12 hr night shift to give postie time to arrive at home only to find out from mother that the gas bill came. Not quite what I was expecting!!!!!

Well 2/3 of way through another night shift and wondering what is going on. Hopefully the postie will bring the good/bad news on the morrow. Now down to the knuckles.

:{ :{ :{

Spanner

Icarusthesecond
23rd Apr 2005, 07:41
All six in the bag;) ;) ;)

All 14 now complete and thanks go out to BGS. Other schools will receive equal praise from their successful students, but BGS are, IMHO, the business.

Off on the lash:ok:

PilotOnline
23rd Apr 2005, 08:11
I passed all 6 remaining exams, even Performance. I am absolutely stunned. All done now so onto the really fun bit! Thanks to all at BGS for their excellent service.:ok:

FlyingSpanner
23rd Apr 2005, 09:31
***king extatic actually!!!

M&B 100%
Airframe Systems 94%
Rad Nav 92%
Met 90%
PERF 78% (3% over achievement but HAPPY WITH THAT!)

Can calm down now till the remaining 4 to be sat.

I would like to say that those results were i no small measure to the excellent brush up course from the guys as PGT at Kemble.

Sincerly. Hat of to you guys.
Thanks
Spanner.

:ok:

Hobgoblin
24th Apr 2005, 09:25
:D

King Fantastic! Managed to get all six above 80%!

Did not expect that as I was sure I managed to screw up at least one or two, but almost had a heart attack when I opened the envelope and managed to focus on the numbers.

I have to say Airlaw, VFR and IFR Comms I passed due to BGS' very good feedback database. Spot on! :ok:

You can bet I'll be using that for the final stretch!