PDA

View Full Version : AAC Wacko

helidriver
15th Apr 2005, 19:42
Never mind pi$$ed up pilots! What about Wacko Jacko sporting an AAC blazer badge on his jacket on this evenings news? Rumour has it he is considering the chair for the AAC Associations youth department, however a spokeschild would neither confirm or deny this report!

A suggested marching song would include:

"Hey, Michael, leave those kids alone!"

To the tune of Pink Floyds "Another Brick in the Wall"
;)

What Limits
15th Apr 2005, 20:02
You do mean Michael Jackson and not Mike Jackson, don't you! I can't believe that Mike Jackson would want much to do with the Army now he is retired. Had him in the back of my Islander once.... (not in the biblical sense!)

Pilgrim101
15th Apr 2005, 20:51
"""" Had him in the back of my Islander once....""""

Did he jump ? Oh er. well just a little bit at first :}

FJJP
15th Apr 2005, 22:23
The Scum apparently picked up the Jacko/Regimental badge connection some months ago when a Regimental Association complained to them. Their correspondant in Santa Maria is trying to get the Judge to issue a ban.

Quite right, too...

Grimweasel
15th Apr 2005, 22:26
Believe that it was Maj 'Mad Nick' of 30 years Air Despatch fame that wrote a letter of disgust to him and local wilts paper. He was wearing an RCT badge in court in the early days but now it appears that all Regt's are free game??

Always_broken_in_wilts
15th Apr 2005, 22:43
Seem's fairly appropriate:E

all spelling mistakes are 'df"alcohol induced

FJJP
16th Apr 2005, 08:02
Abiw - what seems 'fairly appropriate'?

PileUp Officer
16th Apr 2005, 10:53
"Hey, Michael, leave those kids alone!" To the tune of Pink Floyds "Another Brick in the Wall"

All in all you're just another dick with no balls

WASALOADIE
16th Apr 2005, 12:46
the time to worry is when he wears an Army Cadet Force badge!