PDA

View Full Version : NZ Aviation Services Limited

GAYouth111
14th Apr 2005, 02:07
Just browsing through the ASL website and found this brilliant piece of info they have tucked away;

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
Customer feedback is a very important element in the constant improvement process that the Company uses to upgrade its products and services. We want to hear the good things and the bad things about our services so that we can be more responsive to customers' needs.

Does this mean we are allowed to tell them what we really think of their great services to us, their highly practical exams and their extremely competitive prices???

G.A. Youth111

Alien Sex God
14th Apr 2005, 02:14
What a sick user name.

flying ginge
14th Apr 2005, 02:35
why don't you fill the comments section in at the back of your answer paper with some of your thoughts? I dare you...

GAYouth111
14th Apr 2005, 03:41
I will if you will:yuk:

noooby
14th Apr 2005, 05:46
I filled in the comments sheet at the back of the answer pages on nearly every exam. Even asked for more paper once or twice. By the forth or fifth exam, I was even asking for written or verbal confirmation that they had read my comments. Even left email and cellphone for that reason. The response?? None nadder zip. Not one :mad: word from them over the course of eleven exams. They still have the same questions today that they had when I went through, that have no correct answer.
As an example for you helicopter people out there:

The autorotation RPM is too high in a helicopter. How would you adjust this?
A./ Shorten all the pitchlinks together.
B./ Lengthen all the pitchlinks together.
C./ Adjust the coning angle
D./ Autorotation RPM is fixed and cannot be adjusted.

OK, two of those are wrong, but two are right depending on what type of helicopter (not specified in the question) you work on.
Appreciate customer feedback my arse!!!

noooby

MOR
14th Apr 2005, 09:51
What is wrong with being a youth and involved in GA? :p

Anybody with a username like "Alien Sex God" has serious self-esteem issues!

Enema Bandit's Dad
14th Apr 2005, 21:20
Well I have to agree with the Alien Sex God. With a name like GAYouth, he gives the impression that he's a young whipper snapper who has just suddenly realised that he likes boys.

Cloud Cutter
14th Apr 2005, 21:56
Maybe he meant sick as in cool

flyby_kiwi
14th Apr 2005, 23:55
I heard a rumour that some of the ASL flight test fees are going up (apparently for the first time in many years?).

Any truth to that? - I hope not :uhoh:

Bombay
15th Apr 2005, 10:06
noooby,

I wrote several bitchy comments on that yellow "comments" sheet at the back of the exam papers when I was sitting my CPL and ATPL exams.

Never heard a thing back.

Twice I showed for an ATPL exam, only to find they had sent me the CPL paper instead. I tried to tell the exam supervisor that I had already passed that one, but he didn't seem convinced.

Then, ASL tried to charge me a second exam fee to come back the following month to sit it again!

This happened twice!

The flight testing is generally okay but the written exams are pathetic.

ASL are a bunch of neanderthals. Time to move into the new millennium.

Bombay