PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the AAAA Conference at Royal Pines?

AT502
12th Apr 2005, 23:57
Are you all ready to 'Walk the Talk'?

Safety will be the big issue this year. We will endevour to learn how to throw an ironing board safely out of a window!!!!

Cheers,

ST:ok:

Lowlevldevl
13th Apr 2005, 11:36
Might have to go again this year. You a pilot or an operator troup?

Super Cecil
15th Apr 2005, 08:45
Alright for you rich spray pilots, some of us have to work. :}

After the work settles down a bit I might have a day down the coast. :8

A hoilday for a cotton pilot is a couple of weeks at a top resort, getting fatter on Lobster and imported French Red, spending an hour with your investment adviser to make the 2 weeks tax deductable then take the rest of the year off. You have to go back to work by January because what you made last season is half gone.

A holiday for a Topdresser is put the tent up beside the septic toilet outlet in a caravan park for a long weekend, then go back to work for the rest of the year to pay for it. :8

currawong
15th Apr 2005, 10:49
And be grateful because it smells better than being at work...

:}

multime
19th Apr 2005, 23:49
Not going. Its a rich boys club for the paper shufflers and not aimed at the core industry,ie-the workers.
What a waste of $$$$
Does Mr Hurst think we can all afford that!!
hopefully not.:yuk:

airag3
25th Apr 2005, 06:43
Holy Moly......!!!

Super Cecil
26th Apr 2005, 10:47
So you'll only spend a week or so up at the Goldcoast then Multiman? If your a spray pilot then you'll have to be rich, all those spray pilots make millions of dollars. Just order the Venison instead of the lobster and drink some of that Grange stuff instead of that French crap and yool save hundreds. :8

currawong
26th Apr 2005, 10:55
Don't forget the dancing girls....

multime
4th May 2005, 05:32
my fellow partners ingrime!!,a swag in the back of the ute or camping on the beach enjoying fish@chips is my budget.
Lets join the real world.Who has the time.
who cares?
what will the conference achieve? other than sore heads @empty wallets?
However i,m not adverse to a bottle of chateau plonk or a few dancing girls!!
AAAHHH the good life.
A burger @chips.After a big days flying/loading.too busy trying to justify and pay off my rating anyway!!.

Just Remember
YOUR A CUNNINGLINGUIST MONEY PENNY.:ok: