PDA

View Full Version : Which Party Is Winning The Air War

KPax
7th Apr 2005, 13:53
BBC front page has a story titled 'which party is winning the air wars'. Story is focussed on the S76 the Blair and Howard are using and the ATR42 that Kennedy is about to start using. The story also says that Blair is about to 'upgrade' to a Super Puma. Would this not be a way for the candidates to show off the 'best of British', and support the UK aircraft industry.

JessTheDog
7th Apr 2005, 13:55
Why doesn't Blair parachute into the places he is honouring with his presence?

I'd pack his parachute for him! He might notice the extra weight caused by substituting the canopy for an anvil....

althenick
7th Apr 2005, 14:52
I'd pack his parachute for him! He might notice the extra weight caused by substituting the canopy for an anvil....

Jess - He wouldn't be able to put that on his back as there is no spine to support it. :ok:

An Teallach
7th Apr 2005, 17:37
Jess

I've done some odd things in the past but no matter how p!ssed I get, I absolutely refuse to be strapped to Bliar's back (or any other part of him)!

An Teallach (The Anvil)

L J R
7th Apr 2005, 18:59
If 2 Group get involved, it will of course not be on time and an estimate will not be forthcoming until the original AT schedule timing has commenced and it is now 'out in the open' that no AT was scheduled for the deployment in the first place, AND he will have to catch a bus to Brize (From the Orkneys). He will arrive at the Gateway, be shoved to the back of the queue and told that said accommodation was fully booked. After sleeping on the floor the deployment may go ahead.

Maple 01
7th Apr 2005, 20:01
At least Howard having 'something of the night' about him means he can fly himself to engagements - the absence of daylight and virgins permitting