PDA

View Full Version : Gam Ysbk

aerocom
4th Apr 2005, 19:12
Does anyone know if GAM at BK are having much of a turnover in pilots at the moment.

rearwhelsteer888
4th Apr 2005, 23:20
Yes I do ,No their not.
although they do turn over pilots in the company a lot at the moment things are quiet.
You will have to know someone well in the company or have had considerable prior contact to be recommended to a position.
In the past considered a closed shop.
Recently very quiet though,especially YSBK
RWS888:E

Transition Layer
5th Apr 2005, 00:07
One would think that things are even quieter now that they have lost a couple of contracts to J3tcrafts's Caravan out of BK.

Hope everyone manages to keep their job or find something elsewhere. Are J3tcraft picking up any of the GAM guys who might not be so lucky?

TL

fly_boy 4 flying
6th Apr 2005, 11:07
Can someone please tell me who in GAM to write to in order to express an interest for employment and also the address or where I can find this sort of info?
Thanks.

SeldomFixit
11th Apr 2005, 00:30
Fly boy - I've read a few of your posts now and I'm just wondering - when was the last time you showed any initiative of your own and secondly, are you by any chance the guy who once turned up to do a renewal and had to borrow my charts because you turned up without any ? Serious !!! :uhoh: :uhoh: