PDA

View Full Version : TH flight numbers

mikedurward
1st Apr 2005, 10:46
Hiya All

Who has a flight number prefix of TH and why are all their fright cancelled today from GLA?

Mike

TimS
1st Apr 2005, 11:38
>dxa/th
TH d BRITISH REGIONAL AIRLINES LIMITED
TH TRANSMILE AIR SERVICES

Hope that helps

TimS

Fried_Chicken
1st Apr 2005, 15:45
Who has a flight number prefix of TH and why are all their fright cancelled today from GLA?

Possibly because the passengers were all too scared?

FC

TimS
1st Apr 2005, 21:26
A colleague of mine (thanks Baz) points out that British Regional Airlines Ltd (BRAL) was absorbed into CitiExpress of BA fame.

I didn't even know they operated flights outside of BA designators !

TimS

Dash-7 lover
4th Apr 2005, 19:07
BRITISH AIRWAYS CITIEXPRESS........TH (IATA designator)/BRT(ICAO desginator)......TH should only be shown for posn/maint flights only. Im aware some handling agents abroad show TH on the screens which confuses all concerned - pax flights are BA****.

eg. British Airways BA/BAW

BACX - 100% owned by BA PLC but own AOC.

bregards

Oshkosh George
5th Apr 2005, 11:12
I saw a
report elsewhere that this TH appearance regularly occurs when they change from winter to summer schedules and vice versa. These flight numbers appear on Departure/arrival boards usually for a few days until corrected. I really don't know the reason. A glich in the system?

Dash-7 lover
12th Apr 2005, 21:57
coz we have our own AOC all the runway slots through Europe are applied for as operator 'TH' and some of these European peeps get confused and forget to use BA on the pax screens.

Oshkosh George
12th Apr 2005, 23:11
Well that includes the European BAA then,coz that's where I saw it first--Edinburgh and Glasgow arrival/departure pages on the BAA site.