PDA

View Full Version : CP JOB @ AA / KNX - "About Time!!"

skysurfer99
1st Apr 2005, 06:27
Advertised to day, 1/4 I know but hopefully not a joke!!!
"New CP wanted at AA in KNX" Right at the start of the dry season too, must of been sudden!!!

So they finally got rid of the Jeckle & Hyde CP, only about 4 years too late in my books and Im sure many will agree. With a CP like PW how was CM ever going to sell AA?

I hope he got made to leave, such a pitty to see someone like him teaching new CPL's the way of the job. Maybe now AA will keep their pilots for more than 1 season. Wazza will be the first to apply???

Just thought a few ex AA boys might like to wish PW a sweat fairwell.

SS

PS. Whats will the ankle grabber push back on now????

ginjockey
1st Apr 2005, 09:45
I had a job interview and pre employment flying check with that bloke some time ago. I have never met anyone quite so rude or deliberately nasty in an interview situation in my life. A classic case of letting a small amoubnt of power go straight to ones head. Sad really. I actually felt sorry for him at the time.

After the flight, I walked off in absolute amazement at the arrorance of the man and swore to never go back. A few months later picked up a great flying job that went from strength to strength so it was the best all round thing for me.

I sincerely hope that he is the recipent of some of the same unprofessional, arrogant behaviour wherever it is he finds himself next trying to settle.

sonoface4bars
8th Apr 2005, 01:26
Does anyone know where handle bars is headed? With such a good name in aviation he should have no troubles moving on!

jarjar
9th Apr 2005, 00:59
PW- One of the dodgiest pilots around, good ridence. AA wasnt too bad until that idiot turned up. I hope he isnt on to greener pastures.

bypasspin
9th Apr 2005, 14:15
Should of happened a long time ago. Good to see the handle bars go.

Im sure more than a few pilots will also be happy to hear that PW has left the building. Have not met a worse CP with a worse attitude towards new pilots.

What fun it was to do a check ride with the idiot!!. For all those guys in KNX still waiting for a job be happy you don't have to deal with him anymore.

I agree with the first post, maybe they will get a pilot or two to stay on for more than one season, be interesting to see how PW's litttle @#$ licker will go without his big daddy to hold his hand, who knows maybe CM will get rid of BM's gay @#$ as well.

All for the best, what goes around come around!!!!!!!!!!!

:ok:

spiderdan
12th Apr 2005, 02:05
a caricature of a normal human.

a somewhat good bloke after 6pm (he'll have about eight beers in him)
the rest of the time - a more short tempered, INEPT and petty individual simply does not exist.

how can this asshat even pretend to be a chief pilot and manage 20 young pilots when unable to control the *ahem* batman and robin relationship he has with bm???? :yuk: :rolleyes:

catch you later stupid.

::ok:

centurionII
20th Apr 2005, 07:37
i havent posted for a long time, but this topic is well worth a spray. I agree with bypasspin totally. Young ass-bandit monty is going to be like a little lost puppy and wont know what to do with that key to the padlock on handlebars zipper!
As for handlebars himself, i wish you absolutely no luck whatsoever in your future endeavours and hope nothing works out for you, because you deserve it! One thing i must say is thanks for putting me on and giving me my break into aviation. i had a *#%@ of a stay at AA all because of you, but im one of the many smart ones who got the hell out of Kununurra, only to leave the @#$%lickers to feast your ego. prepare yourself for a lot worse posts from past fellow AA pilots.
Let us rejoice this occasion! :ouch:

ginjockey
20th Apr 2005, 23:24
Gee. These posts so far suggest that I was not alone when I felt the sting the tongue of old mate PW. As I recall it, on my check flight he was prone to reach over and physically slap my hands off things that he thought I had no right to ever be touching. Pity is, they were things like trim wheels and radio volumes and I was the one driving the thing so I figure that tweaking a trim setting wasn't beyond expectation. I knew then that this bloke probably had massive blood pressure and stress management problems. He was also seemed to yell across the cockpit a bit too much for my likes..... abusive demeaning comments really. After the flight as we taxiied back in he was still ranting about god knows what and had his seat belt off, headset ripped out of the dash and the door open and was almost getting out a hundred yards before I even parked the thing.
Half an hour later he was guzzling down his third VB and slapping me on the back like we were old trench mates from the war.

It was too late for me. I had the car burning gravel out the front and I was gone off to better things. Weirdo. Still laugh about him trying to get out the door against the prop wash however. Nearly lost him under the wheel. What a dick.

All the best to the guys at AA with your new boss.

Gin.

BaronvonChieftain
22nd Apr 2005, 02:41
So just out of interest, whose been fillin in as CP since Handlebars went over the handlebars?? Not BumJackinMan himself?? :uhoh: :E

exmexican
23rd Apr 2005, 01:43
If you lads and lasses are going to let one individual get to you this much, then you're going to have a long hard road ahead of you. For Gods sake, even Drshmoo has the tact, delicacy and maturity not to bother with this thread, and that's a pretty solid indicator of its' merit.
Happy trails everyone.

N.W.O.F
24th Apr 2005, 05:18
exmexican the Dr has been busy and sure to post soon!

Congrats to those at AA.

I will not ponder on times of old, but rather smile knowing others will be better off!

drshmoo
24th Apr 2005, 09:34
exmexican
thats a negative on the maturity

Transition Layer
24th Apr 2005, 11:03
Hahahhaa, i'll second that drshmoo!!!!

As for him being busy, i'd say it would have more to do with a certain girl than anything involving flying aircraft around! ;)

TL

exmexican
25th Apr 2005, 08:03
Drshmoo,
Does this mean you are claiming a positive on the tact and delicacy? That would be a significant character development. I guess next would be working on not saying "eh" at the end of every sentence. My, my, the Sydney water is doing you good. Regards to the long suffering Mrs Shmoo.

sonoface4bars
26th Apr 2005, 10:32
As an ex kimberley pilot i remember that bloke to be a fuken idiot that i would not p*ss on if he was on fire! I wish him no luck in the future and hope he ploughs into the side of a hill in PNG!

I say WH "The Warden" for CP and BM "The Bit*h" for ops manager.

Keep me informed boyz. Don't let the place get ya down

bunglesboy
27th Apr 2005, 10:47
As a past pilot at AA during the PW era, I can only say that I am so happy to hear that he is finally going. A bigger two faced,beer swilling,inept ****** you will never meet. This man has singlehandedly destroyed more pilots confidence,wrecked more careers and generally made more enemys than any person alive. All these achievements in 4 short years-congratulations PW! I trust that you will more than impress your new employers with your cowboy attitude and lack of professionalism. Maybe you can impress them with the amount of booze that you can consume in one session. I hope, along with everyone else you screwed over and made life at AA less than plesant that you fail in a big way. :ok:

victor two
27th Apr 2005, 23:37
Can anybody advise where Dr Jekyl.. or is he My Hyde today(?)has headed off to?

I heard a rumour that it was to a jet job over East, can anybody confirm that?

Not sure how the combination of the dry horrors from a big week night on the old Vitamin B will mix with a pair of jet turbines but I suppose we will find out. That was one guy who's mood was impossible to predict. Happy one minute and out for blood the next without any reason for it. Chronic moodiness, arrogance, irrelevance and the ability to neck down the best part of a slab before knock off time must have been highlighted in bold on the chief pilot job description hen he appied. That made him a natural for the position.

Where did he end up anyway?

Vic

ginjockey
27th Apr 2005, 23:55
Jet job. Imagine that.

Approaching Sydney international, 4.17am, dark night, rain, windy. Captain of 737 reaches down to adjust cockpit lighting, next thing he's grabbed in a police restraint hold by his new co- pilot and dragged sideways across the cockpit being told "you are not that good..... you are not as good as you think mate....who do you think you are anyway..... you are not in flying school now boy"

Next thing co pilot unplugs headset, throws off seatbelt and just wanders off into the cabin, muttering as he heads for the first class bar area..........

bunglesboy
28th Apr 2005, 04:04
I have heard from a reliable source that captain insaneo aka PW has scored a job flying a baron around for a mining company. The same mining company has also been linked with the purchase of AA. This means that he will still be involved with AA in a roundabout way but no longer as CP. I pity the new CP if this is the case as I predict PW will still try to run the show over him/her.:hmm:

Aunt Mavis
4th May 2005, 12:24
Eh - leave 'ol Handle Bars alone! - Ingrates !!

How many of you did he invite into his office for an inpromtu interview when the the place down the road wouldn't give you the time of day ?

How many of you got your first GA job (many with min hours) with a reasonably reputable company because PW gave you a go ?

Chances are PW saved a lot of you from stacking shelves for the rest of your lives and hopefully have since or will move on to bigger and better things.

Don't forget your roots and don't burn your bridges.

All the best for the future to you and yours Pete - thanks for the start way back when.

Mavis (No - Not Monty)

ginjockey
5th May 2005, 00:03
Yeah. Thats Pete. Thanks from all the young pilots who have a legitimate right to be employed in fair and reasonable conditions but NOT treated like absolute scum by an irate supervisor with emotional problems.

From all those young pilots GA pilots who are expected to behave in a selfless and professional manner by their employers and happily accept that they can be abused and humiliated by their chief pilot just because he is having a hard day with the missus or has the dry horrors from a night on the syrup, we thank you from the bottom of our grateful hearts for without you and your vile temper, your overt criticism, your tantrums and your trademark arrogance, we would be worse off.

Thanks for all of that mate, god bless you and thanks again.

multime
10th May 2005, 22:19
Having suffered from this(insert all expletives previous),
i say to cm @aa lets get real. hire someone with common sense,respect and most of all a heart beat.
cheers
multi:ok:

tinpis
10th May 2005, 23:01
Off topic but years ago was an aggy and a 188 operating off a strip near the Ivanhoe crossing road in Kunners.
Anyone still doing ag work?
Yer lucky CM survived the things we usda get up to chasin barra below the diversion dam before he went into the hairyplane business.

bjm376_80
12th May 2005, 02:58
:mad:

drshmoo
12th May 2005, 05:58
Yes mont you do have to watch out for those pilots with degrees and there ability to think for themselves, especially the ones from over east - they are the worst. Imagine having your own opinion, and requesting to follow the rules, surely a crime. I will endeavour to hunt these boys down and discredit them.
Good to see that CM has recarpeted the offices, I was always worried about the scaring/ bleeding coming from your knees(not to mention from other places).
I wish you all the best in your future and when you do open up your Feng Shui Glory Hole Placement Consultation I will gladly be a character reference for you.
Good luck with Surveilence Aust. I hear that the Bongo C&T is the same person that you had check rides with not once but twice, way back when. Good Times.

Bless you mont. Enjoying the east coast, wish you were here!

DrShmoo

Ps - I still hang my framed degree from the compass before every flight and appreciate the wind up
:8

skysurfer99
12th May 2005, 13:43
"For Gods sake, even Drshmoo has the tact, delicacy and maturity not to bother with this thread, and that's a pretty solid indicator of its' merit......................................................"

I think not, like he ever had any maturity etc.

We all know that the 20 or so replies to this post are just the tip of the iceburg, what about the 2 or 3000 other guys and girls who have had a look and decided not to reply do they have very small balls or are they just too spineless?...stand up for yourselfs and have a go at one of the worst men in GA. Who knows, maybe, just maybe some "Karma" might occur and his new to be employer (the lucky people) might just have a look at this site.

Have fun in the wilderness at the bottom end of GA Mr PW as the rest of GA is full of your old employees and thus u stand not a chance of a job anywhere in aus.

SS99.

PS. I waved to you boys from FL450 over KNX the other day, the Bungles still look good, enjoy.