PDA

View Full Version : Gt Serv

flyndad
31st Mar 2005, 09:31
Anyone got any feedback with these guys for the CPL distance leraning theory? Any info would be appreciated.

Daft Wader
31st Mar 2005, 10:02
Roger , Dave and Pete ex PPSC will give you excellent VFM, always having time to help you, a thoroughly professional outfit in a nice little niche market.....
Watch out for the checked golf trousers though....

http://www.gtserv.co.uk/

May the farce be with you
Daft Wader

:ok:

helicopter-redeye
31st Mar 2005, 19:06
I'm a current student there (ATPLH) and they are very good (the other key schools are too - all CAA regulated so they have to be).

+ Very hot on exam feedback (know the stuff and have a good relationship with the regulator ...)

+ Know the material inside out, the industry bellweather.

+ Have time to work you individually. More of a bespoke to the person course than the average sausage machine.

+ Small classes

+ Not a high pressure learning environment but the result is the same ....

+ About the lowest cost in the UK hour for hour

+ Instructors who have the T shirt (and probably wove it too)

- The notes are content wise, the 'same' as everybody else but format wise are getting a bit dated (I personally find the OAT notes easier to read but I got them for free so who cares). The content is the same when you get to know them. They could do with licensing the use of one of the more up to date providers as I believe a couple of other schools do).

- Bournmouth is miles from Sheffield.

- Rogers jokes (oops that me on jankers in July)

Its not to everybodys taste and others prefer other places, but it works for the people who go there. Quite a few people who have been somewhere else attend. Not too many going the other way.

(Icelandic TV)

:D