PDA

View Full Version : Vickers Viscount 802

mikedurward
30th Mar 2005, 17:53
Hiya Guys

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I cant work ot where else to put it.:confused:

I m looking for an old metal Vickers Viscount in the last BEA colours. The ones they used to have in travel agents and in the offices around GLA in the '70's.

My father was killed in '73 whilst flying G-AOHI and I have been looking for one of these models for years.

Please can SOMEONE help me.

Cheers ( Hopefully ) :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Rollingthunder
30th Mar 2005, 18:06
Can't help with a travel agent's model but Corgi (Aviation Heritage) do a nice one (BEA 1/144th scale). Try an ebay search for Vickers Viscount or if you've got a good model shop nearby, they may be able to help.

mikedurward
30th Mar 2005, 18:21
Hiya Guys

Thanks for the quick response.

I already have coris 701 in original livery & an 802 in red square but NOBODY does on with the "Flying Key" Logo.

Typical ! ! ! !

There must be a few around somewhere.

MONEY WAITING ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mike

1DC
30th Mar 2005, 19:01
You may get a good response if you post this in Spotters Corner.

Also the shop at Manchester airport viewing park has lots of models, unfortunately the web site seems to be down at the moment and i don't know if it gives a phone number. The chap who runs the shop seems very knowledgeable and may be able to help.

Hope your search is a success....

GuppyEng.com
31st Mar 2005, 05:38
Have you tried www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Sorry boys and girls, but links to commercial sites are not allowed. Use Google please or PM to the poster

Jhieminga
31st Mar 2005, 05:54
There's no Viscount available on this site, but you could look around and post an ad there:

Sorry boys and girls, but links to commercial sites are not allowed. Use Google please or PM to the poster.