PDA

View Full Version : Sos

jboyelias
28th Mar 2005, 12:26
Hi

I am an indian national looking for a flight school. I did some searching on the net.I came across basair's exclusive page for indian students.Was wondering if anybody knew how good it is.They were offerring ppl upto fatpl and FI rating for aud 62000.
Here is the link to the site:- "www.indianpilot.com"

Another school where lot of indians have trained is Royal victorian aero club.

I want +ve and -ve inputs about these schools from you guys.
I am really confused cant decide on a flight school.

Ps:- Dgca requirement is 250 hr for cpl so i need people to suggest other good schools who are aware of dgca requirements for the licenses which are little different from aussie licenses.

Zhaadum
28th Mar 2005, 12:51
Do you even know what SOS means? While your request for info is a valid one I doubt it requires an S.O.S.

Don't trust D from BASAIR. He is a great salesman and will tell you want you want to hear to get your Rupees or whatever. Do a search on Prune re flying schools (dont just think Sydney, look all over OZ), spend some time sifting through the chaff and you will get an idea of the schools to avoid and the ones who are fair dinkum (aussie for honest).

Good Luck mate! Dont take **** from any Gandus ('scuse spelling?) downunder.

Z. :ok:

Capt Claret
28th Mar 2005, 23:27
Next time you want to post jboyelias it might be prudent to check with Zhaadum first. :=

jboyelias
29th Mar 2005, 04:37
hi zhaadum

I know what sos means just wanted faster replies from people thats all didnt mean actual sos.Anyway thanx for ur reply,

Woomera
29th Mar 2005, 06:17
jboyelias. Why would you use the term SOS when you have been asking the same question in PPRuNe, repeatedly, since December 2002?

In December 2002 you sought information on Cadetships at Britannia or Easyjet, UK.

In May 2003 you advised you were 19 years old and about to complete a four year engineering degree - you must be exceedingly bright and tallented!

In July 2004 you sought information on flying schools in India.

In August 2004 you advised you finished college and were about to commence flying training in India.

In October 2004 you asked information on the Australian College of Aviation.

And now in March 2005 you are again seeking advice on flying schools in Australia. Again.

Isn't it about time you made your own career decisions?

PPRuNe - at least this forum - is not a consultation service for aspiring pilots.

May I suggest that as a first pre requisite you decide whether you wish to learn to fly, then do your own research - feel free to search this site for it's many, many informative threads on Australian flying schools - before you ask pointless questions.

Woomera