PDA

View Full Version : Kalumabaru

drshmoo
20th Mar 2005, 23:15
Has anyone from Slingair, Alligator, Whyndam or Oasis been back to Kalumbaru since Ingrid Hit last week? Whats it like? The news here back east said that Kalumbaru was hit really hard. Are the Karadadas and the Unchango familys huddled together outside the mission cause there luxury houses got blown away?
Hope all is well and any pics would be good

Trigger Happy
21st Mar 2005, 01:58
Ahhhrgh drshmoo,
I caan belif it!
Dis Ruby. From lumbaru.
Wer yu bin ol dis taim?
I relly miss habin yu roun. an nugget n effie bin reel cryin ol taim. Dey wun an half now, luk jus laik us to. Nugget got wun humungus hed an effie got dis bic gresey har.
Wen u cumin ome den?
Why u leab so quik an neber say anyting?????
Wel nugget birtday reel sun so we see u den OK.
He wan a cap gun an a jets tar cep plis!
done fawget Im no dimon but clos enuff hey! Lub RUBY

An ip yu wan dose pitchurs post on ere, al sen dose ones of us nakid on da trip doun drysdale. Meak mi al hot!!
Gee sum gut taimes hey!
Missin ya bub! Lub RUBY

tinpis
21st Mar 2005, 02:15
Geezaz ! they gonna have to snip these pilits in the Kimberley.
First we got Clearprop , now this..what next?

http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/cannibal.gifDeath by booongaaa !

Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower
21st Mar 2005, 11:01
TC Ingrid won't be any different to the other 70 odd cyclones that have hit this lovely place.

I went there after a cyclone a few years ago, tv reporters stated the place had been levelled and all the leaves sucked off the tree's, well i saw one up-rooted tree and it looked like someone had cleaned up the township, remember these houses have to be cyclone rated.

TC Ingrid passes through the Kimberleys indigenous communities and does 5 millions dollars worth of improvements.

Frickman
23rd Mar 2005, 11:01
Funnily enough, about 6yrs ago they they put out an imminent tsunami warning on Kalumburu. It turned out to be nothing more than barely a high tide.

Hey, does schlongair or aggitator have anyone based at Oombulgurri these days....Just wandering how the misses and kids are going.:yuk:

Trigger Happy
30th Mar 2005, 10:49
Eh Cmon Dr smoo whi yu not replien to mi messige.
Yu scared are ya! Im ya prechess RUBY! lub ya bub!

Sheepdog
30th Mar 2005, 16:53
Trigger Happy, your about as funny as a pork chop at a Jewish wedding. Grow up and get a life.

Trigger Happy
30th Mar 2005, 23:29
Sitdown and shutup ya mungrel !!!!

R555C
2nd Apr 2005, 12:41
Hey, DrShmoo, whats happening? Have u calmed down since you went off in YPTH last October. And Parking meters dont drink red wine!

Transition Layer
4th Apr 2005, 14:05
shmoo,

I really thought by now you would know how to spell Kalumburu, after all it is on your children's passport as their place of birth.

I'd also like to send a big g'day to the KAL clan and the boys doing the runs from WYM and KNX.

TL