PDA

View Full Version : Broome Skyways?????????

mnbvcxzqwertyuiop
18th Mar 2005, 11:05
I have just seen the broome skyways site, i have been in Broome for 2 months now and have not seem them on the airport.

who is this palle????????

any ideas on the go???????????????

I have been trying to get a job here, as I have heard they need drivers.

Where do I respond?

The Magpie
20th Mar 2005, 02:48
Is that a Partenavia dressed up as an Islander or mutton dressed up as lamb??

SsaKcaj
20th Mar 2005, 03:59
CASA website shows they do not have an AOC yet (unless it has just been issued and not in the datat base yet)

drshmoo
20th Mar 2005, 23:00
From what I understand, the person running the show is waiting to cut through the mountains of red tape to start a new fying company. Casa are good at jamming the photocopier, sipping coffee and having long lunches and thats about it, so it is of no suprise that this venture tucked far away up north (out of sight of the paper jammers in the aircon in canberra) have been stalled with Casa taking there sorry time approving everything.
Good luck to the fella involved trying to start this operation. Very Balsy play to start up in an aviation saturated market where there are existing operators have a distinct market advantage
Good luck, hope it works out

newnewnew
21st Mar 2005, 10:11
Go Palle, take it to BAV and BAS, but leave the good blokes at the old stompin ground, and their work alone. Best of Luck. Yeah and nice Islandernavia. A photo ofit at Balgo with 30 kids jumping on it would look cool.

shnev
7th Apr 2005, 00:48
'Palle' is a young, very ambitious individual with a determination to succeed.A good pilot and a (soon to be!) great business owner.

I think word on the street has it that he will choose his pilots from single-engine charter companies around the area.

Good on ya mate :)

Transition Layer
7th Apr 2005, 10:31
Palle should have no trouble with funding for the company, after all he is Broome's most sought after male stripper.

Then again, maybe he is offering some very special in-flight entertainment!

All the best with it dude, give PA and BH a good run for their money!!!

TL

Ang737
7th Apr 2005, 22:52
Palle... All the best on the venture mate I hope you shake up the competition

Ang ;)

Serengeti
13th Apr 2005, 04:52
I dont normally read this site these days.. but after I heard I got a mention on here I had to log back in.

To those above, Im not sure who all of you are... But thanks for your words of encouragement.

Drshmoo: You know the old stompin ground is safe. Have maintained a good relationship there and wish to keep it that way.

I dont want to say too much however, Broome Skyways is fully operational and fingers crossed I will be seeing all of you in the sky very shortly. We have some very exciting deals on the horizon and with any luck Ill be looking for some pilots in the coming months. Keep your ears to the ground.

Cheers again for the good words.

PS: To all the old names I recognise above, Hope you are all well and flying safe. I am hoping that you are all either in or near something with a glass cockpit and a cute hostie. : )

All the best boys... call in if you are ever nearby for a beer or 2.

Serengeti
14th Apr 2005, 09:41
When exactly did you decide to use my name on this webpage Palle?
Good luck with it, its been a while and no doubt hard work but hopefully it works for you. Good luck.

Cam

(formally Serengeti)

nomorecatering
17th Apr 2005, 15:48
Anyone know the URL for Broome Skyways, sound like it will be an interesting company.

Sounds Llike the principal has got a lot of things going for him;

Seems to have a good reputation with the boys on the ground, ie their respect
If its adequately funded and backed
Good equipment and looks after it
Attention to detail......paperwork etc, just look what seems to have happened at NAC
Everyone working as a team rather than the employes locked in a batle to the death with management

One thing I learned as a supervisor in another life. Look after your boys and they will look after you..........tenfold.

I will definitely have to drp in for a cold one next time I;m up that way.

PCFlyer
17th Apr 2005, 21:21
I searched and searched the web with no luck

then I had a guess and typed in http://www.broomeskyways.com.au/

turns out i was right :ok:

nomorecatering
19th Apr 2005, 19:02
Milehight you have mail. Check ur PMs