PDA

View Full Version : nac ab-initio training

Gary Edwards
14th Mar 2005, 20:23
I was just wondering if any one has had the pleasure of attending NAC integrated course in Florida I would be very interested in hearing what they thought of it as I am thinking of going here at some stage. Any comments greatly welcomed. Thanks in advance !!!!
Gar……..

AndyDRHuddleston
14th Mar 2005, 22:04
Hay Gary,

I'm here at NAC at the moment, and as far as I am concerned they don't do a fully integrated ab initio course. I am assuming you are getting mixed up with the career pilot program that is actually a modular program.

If you email me with any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you. FYI, I'm doing the residential ATPL, folowed by JAA CPL.

All the best

ADRH

Polarhero
14th Mar 2005, 22:09
Hi Gary,

First off before get too far, i've not been to NAC......yet. But i am going to be going over to do my training with them.

So i can't say what its like yet i can only go on word of mouth from frends and others on here.

Just about every thing i have been told so far has been on the posative side, so sound good to me, and normaly not one to take things on face value. So ive been looking around quite abit and getting as much info as i can. And they do look very attractive.

One thing tho, the course, if your on about the CPP is that its not integrated its Modular, just your doing it all at one place. So its not the same as the likes of OAT etc. One the Bonus side of it cos it modular, if its not working out you can move to another school for the next module.

Cheers

The Frozen One, soon to defrost lol

Badgast
15th Mar 2005, 11:22
FYI, I read on a dutch bulletin board that Nac is really busy at the moment. Really hard to finish a ppl in four weeks time.