PDA

View Full Version : As to make the Autothrottle System?

Paulo_Junior
10th Mar 2005, 21:50
Good night my friends,
I am new for here,
I am of the Brazil and I come here to search with your teaching the on the Autothrottle System. It would like to know of your, if it exists a tutorial one that it teaches to me to make system it

I forgive for the English, do not say English, used a site of translation to assist me

thankyu!

WindSheer
11th Mar 2005, 11:19
This particularly rude and offensive reply has been removed. Since English is not everyone's first language, please accept that grammatical standards of posts on PPRuNe will not always match up to the abilitites of posters from the UK, Australasia or the USA.

Any further offence will be severely dealt with.

If I might add a little to my colleague's comments, above ...

I didn't have an opportunity to read the original post. However, please consider

(a) that English is comparatively easy for native speakers who learnt it at their mother's knee ... but one of the most difficult languages for a non-native speaker to learn due to the abysmal lack of rule consistency associated with the fact that English has been a great adopter of foreign language elements.

(b) how well (or otherwise) we English speakers would perform if we had to write in a very different language without assistance and using dictionaries, websites and whatever else. I have had occasion to do just this and I have always found it devilishly difficult and frustrating.

Paulo_Junior ... I, for one, have no difficulty understanding the intent of your questions .... please do continue to enjoy PPRuNe and post as you see fit ... as we see it, it is OUR problem to understand YOU ... not YOUR problem to make it easy for US to do so. If we have trouble, we will ask you for more information.

You are most welcome within the PPRuNe family. Please put whatever unpleasant comments were made aside and try not to let them dishearten you in joining our family.

WindSheer
12th Mar 2005, 11:29
Blimey.

I fully hand on heart apologise for my reply to paulo's question.
I certainly didn't IN ANY WAY intend to offend paulo, I simply made a joke of how funny these translation websites can be.

Again I am very sorry, and Paulo hope you have no hard feelings!

:( :ouch: :\ :ugh: :yuk: :oh:

alf5071h
12th Mar 2005, 20:06
Paulo_Junior, you could start here: see Standard Operating Procedures, then select a Briefing Note - Optimum Use of Automation (http://www.airbus.com/about/safetylibrary.asp)

Paulo_Junior, você poderia começar aqui: veja Standard Operating Procedures, então Select a Briefing Note - Optimum Use of Automation (http://www.airbus.com/about/safetylibrary.asp)

Loose rivets
13th Mar 2005, 06:42
Portugese v Spanish I presume.

Paulo_Junior
13th Mar 2005, 13:13
It does not have problem my friends,

I am mounting one cockpit of the 737NG, and vium topical here on this subject, wanted then more information

This, http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71973

one I hug!