PDA

View Full Version : Does Totalwar actually work for a living?

Widger
8th Mar 2005, 19:31
So many posts, late at night as well. Does TotalWar (hyd3failure?) actually earn his salary?;) ;) ;) :O :O ;) ;)

Incipient Sinner
8th Mar 2005, 22:18
Is it possible that you're just trying to attract attention to yourself totalwar (hyd3failure) ((Widger just registered today))??

PPRuNeUser0172
8th Mar 2005, 23:02
what a pointless thread from a newbie, has it occured to you that totalwar may not reside in blighty, and instead be far, far from home................:{

Is this another crossbow inbound?;)

Widger
9th Mar 2005, 07:20
The handle might indicate I'm a newbie but not everything is as it seems!! It has occurred to me that TotalWar may well be living somewhere in the Southwest, running a chipshop!!!!!!!

;) ;)

Lee Jung
9th Mar 2005, 13:31
I have to say I also suspect TotalWar and Hyd3Failure are one and the same.

Hyd3failure appears to be, or have been, involved with grey lynx and judging by the unswerving allegiance to doctrine and the will of our lords and masters is a fairly senior bloke.

He may also be Alan Milburn given his dedication to the New Labour movement.

Each to his or her own I suppose.

I thought Crossbow claimed to hail from Warton?

Razor61
9th Mar 2005, 13:56
The handle might indicate I'm a newbie but not everything is as it seems!! It has occurred to me that TotalWar may well be living somewhere in the Southwest, running a chipshop!!!!!!!

Be Careful what region you say... is he in the Southwest or West? :8

Roghead
9th Mar 2005, 20:45
Professor Plum, with the candlestick, in the study.

totalwar
9th Mar 2005, 21:30
Hey...I work for a living...well if you can count flying one of Her Majesties best ASW platforms working...Nope, Im here....tucked up safe and sound in Kernow

Widger
10th Mar 2005, 10:38
Well this one died a death.

A clear opportunity to give TotalWar some abuse....and what? Dirty Sanchez says that it is pointless.

Splash Coxswain
10th Mar 2005, 11:48
Well that's it then! He's a bagman in Cornwall who talks sh1te (if I take the point of the originator of this thread).

Je reste mon valise! It's Hyd3 or someone equally obtuse!

Even if it is not him it doesn't say much for the FAA's helo force if there are actually 2 @rses like totalwar and Hyd3 within it!

Splash Coxswain
10th Mar 2005, 16:07
That's convinced me!

See this quote by totalwar Apart from Cinc Fleet...he's a sharp cookie 'ole JB....Not so sure about their airships but I can't believe that you can get to Flag rank without being pretty switched on. here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166395)

It must be Hyd3Failure! Surely the Navy don't have 2 sycophants.

On second thoughts, if that's you yourself, 'ole JB, Evening, Sir! Splash o' Rum?

totalwar
10th Mar 2005, 17:00
Splash coxswain..... what ever that is (maybe you mean a splash boat cox'n- you can't have a coxn of a splash....but you can be appointed coxn of a splashboat)

teehee ^^^^^^^^:-)

the link doesn't work.....just takes you to a previous thread of mine.... and who is hyd3?

Oggin Aviator
10th Mar 2005, 17:29
Since when did Bagmen do ASW - Awfully Slow Warfare :E

Methinks you have the wrong aircraft type Splash Coxswain.

Splash Coxswain
10th Mar 2005, 19:23
Sorry, AV, got the wrong end of the stick and me an ASuW attack guy from way back too! Serves me right for posting whilst meant to be working. Tsk! Tsk! I knew what I meant, aarghhh!

totalwar,

If you take the time to read my post, rather than make Hyd3Failure like obtuse comments about my profession, you will realise that it was meant to take you to your post!

You total @rse; complete t*sser; and outright w@nker!

Now for another G&T!

totalwar
11th Mar 2005, 07:11
At least Im not cox'n of a splash.....please insert the word boat...better still, please insert boat

Widger
11th Mar 2005, 07:16
Actually, you are both wrong it should be Splash TARGET Coxn.

foldingwings
11th Mar 2005, 09:01
WIWOB all ships were targets but we practised on the splash.

Anyway, doesn't change Splash's point that totalwar must be hyd3failure cos he talks rubbish and is CNS's lovechild! Also Hyd3Failure has been known to use the childish "tee hee" in previous posts!

Widger
11th Mar 2005, 09:10
I think we are getting there. I think he must be very BRAVE to send some of his posts!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Fg Off Bloggs
12th Mar 2005, 11:50
I claim the £5. Anybody seen a post from Hyd3Failure recently? I guess not, 'cos he has scrubbed his name from the membership database.

total@rse! You are outed!

Duncan Bucket
12th Mar 2005, 11:57
FO Bloggs.

Sorry, beat you to it here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=165620&perpage=15&pagenumber=4)

And H3F's last post was the day before totalar£e pitched up.

Its elementary my dear watson.............